XXVI

just like what I had promised. Hehe

"Please excuse me, I'll just get Taehyung a new drink" I excused my self. I guess this time I should give them some space for them to catch up.
-

"Wait! Baby, you're leaving me with her?" Taehyung grabbed my hand preventing me from leaving them two behind.

"Ughh, I'll just go grab some drinks. I'll be back quick, don't worry" He quickly placed a kiss on my lips. Suddenly, A red tint appeared on my cheeks.

How sweet can this boy be?

He went back to take a seat beside Xolestia. I left them and went to the drinks section.

I looked at the large collections of drinks. There were tons of selection to choose from. I couldn't choose one because I wasn't yet familiar with drinks. All I knew was some non- alcoholic stuff such as milk for holy sake.

"Hey Y/N, do you remember me?" Someone lightly ticks my shoulder. I looked back and saw a familiar face. It was Jungwoo.

He was my schoolmate in college. I think he was wondering why I had stopped going to college.

"I-uhh. Yeah, Hi" Fudge, I didn't know what to say. He ordered two drinks from the bartender.

"What happened? You didn't go to school this past 4 years and didn't even graduated" I hesitated and plan to walk out but he grabbed my hands pulling me towards him.

"Hey, come on. Tell me what's bothering you. I'll help you" He soothingly said and immediately I felt relaxed. I sighed, pushing him off gently as I took a seat beside him.

"Listen, You don't have to know the reason," I mumbled. He grabbed my hands and I felt being pitied I don't like that. Jungwoo is so caring, that's why I fell in love with him at college.

Suddenly someone yanked me off of Jungwoo. It was a firm pull. Jungwoo stood up and raised both of his arms as if he was saying 'come on, man'.

"Do you know me?!" Taehyung yelled at Jungwoo and I quickly felt scared. Jungwoo poked his inner cheeks with his tongue.

"Yes I do but you don't have to harshly pull Y/N away from me" Jungwoo rolled his eyes and when he looked at me his eyes softened.

"Y/N I'll meet you again sometime and with PRIVACY" He drank his alcohol, taking his jacket off the chair and went to go somewhere else.

Taehyung chuckled darkly and his nails plunged deeper into my skin.It was too painful but I can still manage the pain. I hugged Taehyung thinking that this was the only idea for him to loosen his grip.

"Taehyung you shouldn't act like that-"

"Oh for fuck sake Y/N, I'm not angry to you but I was angry with him. He almost made you drink alcohol and you didn't even complain. What will you think will happen to OUR baby?"

Oh for holy fudge, I haven't had my period yet but am I really pregnant?

"Then why were you holding me like this?" I said almost a whine because his grip on my hand was too painful and the way he looked at me was too serious.

"Do you think that a pregnant woman will wander around like this and spend time with another guy that wasn't the father of her baby?" I chuckled and thought about joking with him.

"So you thought that you're the father of my baby?" His expression was priceless and it was too adorable. Abruptly, it changed into a smirk. I slightly raised my eyebrows up waiting for an answer.

"No, because the father of your baby is my penis!"

-