XXV

"Learn your place, Xolestia" I whispered to her and she gritted her teeth.
-

"Tae, let's go find the others" I pulled Taehyung with me but a hand stopped us from leaving.

"Wait, where are you taking him?" Xolestia asked with her high- pitch voice while looking at me with her deadly glare. I bit my lips as I put both of my hands on both sides of my waist.

"To a place where you don't exist" She sighed as she holds my hands in desperation.

"Please take me with you-" She didn't finish her sentence when I cut her off.

"No" Her grip on my hand tightens up and I hold the need of slapping it off of me.

"Please, I really need to talk to Taehyung" Taehyung cleared his voice as he took her hands off of me. I sighed in relief when the force on my hand decreases.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" He said and I looked at her with my right brows slightly raised up.

"Taehyung, There are so many things we need to talk about. Please give me a chance." She looked at him with her puppy eyes and he unexpectedly gave in to that.

"Fine, but you need to respect my girlfriend" she looked at me and smiled. I don't know if her smile is legit but I think I can trust her this time.

"Okay let's go then" We walk to the
V.I.P room and heard the faint chatters of the group from afar. They seemed enjoyed.

Abruptly, Xolestia runs up to the group and greet them with enthusiasm.

"Hey, guys! I'm so glad to meet you again!" She shakes hand with the group and they awkwardly nodded and smiled at her.

I took a seat between Taehyung,on the left side and Xolestia,on the right side and I swear the environment became awkward.

"Tae-" I was about to ask Taehyung for a drink but Xolestia beats me out.

"Taehyungie wanna have a drink?" I cringed and answered for Taehyung instead.

"Yes, please make it two instead. Thanks" She rolled her eyes and stood up, leaving me with Taehyung.

"Wow, you really hate her that much baby?" I nodded my head with a sigh. Taehyung holds my face and places a quick kiss on my lips.

"Don't worry. I guess she really wants to say sorry about leaving me." I hummed. I don't feel like it tho. I really feel that she has a bad intention.

"Oh, she's halfway here" I look at the direction that Taehyung is looking at. She had two drinks place on the both of her hands and finally, she reached our table.

"Here's one for you," She said handing me my drink and I gladly accepted it. She went in front of Taehyung and bent slightly, enough for her cleavage to show up.

"And here's one for Taehyungie" She purred, handing him his drink. When Taehyung was about to get the drink, she sloppily dropped the drink and I quickly pulled Taehyung to me.

The glass broke into pieces and Taehyung is now hovering above me with his right knee in between my legs and his left one was balancing his self from falling into my body. Both of his hands were at the side of my head and his bangs went in front of his eyes. This view made my breath hitched and her disgusting plan failed. Quickly, she apologized to us.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry Taehyung, the glass slipped from my hands." He awkwardly gets off of me and took a seat on my right, away from Xolestia.

"It's okay, I think," He said looking at me with lusts in his eyes. I manage to break the awkward environment.

"Please don't be clumsy next time" She sheepily grinned and nodded her head.

"Please excuse me, I'll just get Taehyung a new drink" I excused my self . I guess this time I should give them some space for them to catch up.

-