XV

Tell me Y/N. Tell me everything and this time, I'm not gonna cut you off" that made me smile like I'm the happiest person on earth.

_

"Can we take a seat first?" He nodded and we took a seat at the bed.

While we were seated, He didn't force me to explain what happened but instead, he talked about what happened to his self while I was gone for three years.

"You know Y/ N, I couldn't keep my thoughts off of you. I've been thinking about you a lot. I couldn't even eat properly nor did I sleep properly. I just couldn't do life without you. That's why one day, I thought it was the end of my life. When destiny took my world far away from me. Destiny took my light away from me. It was dark. I couldn't breathe and I felt so suffocated and dull.." I couldn't do anything but felt sad at him and angry at myself. I hold his hands and he squeezed it lightly.

"..Then Jin Hyung told me he had found you. I was happy, I was glad, It was euphoric. I was thankful they brought you back. Y/N I'm deeply in love with you and that will not ever change" He hugs me as if he was scared that I'd let go sooner.

"I won't leave you again Taehyung. If destiny wants us to part. Then I'm gonna fight it back. You want to hear my backstory?" There it goes. I'm ready to tell him everything right here and right now.

"You know what happened when I was gone? It was like this..."

"I wonder what will happen there," Jungkook said clinging to Lisa and she ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"You sick pervert," She told him and he gasped but then he smirked at Lisa before whispering this words to her.

"You know how perverted I am in bed" Lisa smacked her boyfriend's head and Jungkook hisses.

"Okay, we don't like to get so many ants here. Why don't we go to the arcades?" Jhope said and Momo quickly runs to the arcade leaving her boyfriend and her friends behind.

"Guess who's excited" Suga shrugged.

"Baby, you know I'm always here by your side," Taehyung said looking at my eyes sincerely.
"I do, but I don't want to be a burden" He suddenly chuckles and brush my hair softly with his fingers.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I was straddling his lap. His breath hitched and I can quickly tell that. He didn't leave his eyes off of me. I had a sudden urge to kiss him so I did and he kissed back.

He pushed his tongue inside, roaming around my mouth and our tongue were gliding each others'.

I pull away creating a loud smacking sound and he pouts at me.

"I missed this Taehyung and.." I trailed off "...I also forgot to tell you this" He looks at me, biting his lower lips putting it in between his upper and lower teeth.

"I love you!" I shout creating an echo around the room. He chuckles at me and did the same.

"I love you too Y/N!" We both chuckled at each other.

"I'm sorry our relationship wasn't as perfect as you dreamed of" He apologised.

"I don't even mind that Taehyung. You're perfect enough for me. My kidnapper" I winked at him and he smirks.

"Oh same to you. My hostage " I gasped dramatically and he brushed both of our noses together.

"I imagined having a perfect family with you Y/N. I also imagined you running around the house with our children " I placed my head on his chest. I was comfortable in his touch.

I adjusted my position, slightly moving forward without thinking cautiously.

"Y-y/n" He whispered in my ear.

All of a sudden he pushed me towards the bed and hovers over me.