V

Your pov-

Tae?!?!" I tried to hide on the first cubicle when a force pinned me at the now closed door of the bathroom

"What are you doing in here?! "

He just smirks and grabs my legs forcefully apart in between his pelvis.

"Don't you dare touch me!!" I yelled
He smirks and then gets closer to my neck.

"Tae stop it, please," I said while tears are about to fall.

He looks so guilty and let me fall down.

He then punches a hand at the side of my head making me flustered.

I look at him and quickly lower down my head.

"Look at me" He commanded with his deep husky voice.

I flinch at his voice that echoed inside the bathroom making me look at him nervously.

He then cups my cheeks and I feel a cold sensation on my lips.

My cheeks flushed pink at the sudden sensation of his lips on mine.

He kisses me passionately and not forcefully.

But -

W-why is he kissing me?!.. This pervert. He stole my first kiss and now this?!

"Y/n I -" he didn't finish his sentence when he touches his now slapped cheeks.

I push him off then exit the bathroom.

Oh Gosh, I skipped 3 subjects and this is all because of that asshole.

I then plan on escaping Taehyung while I still have merely 3 classes left but being a good girl I thought about finishing my classes.

I walk to class and open the door.

"Ma'am I'm truly sorry, but my stomach hurts so bad earlier, " I said acting hurt.

"It's ok y/n your excuse, now you may sit down"

She said.after all I am her favorite student.

I got into class making all my classmates look at me.

I took a sit beside Sana

"You have to explain what happened it doesn't look like you have a stomach problem" she whispered curiously

"I'll tell you later" I whispered back at her and then focus my direction at the teacher speaking.

I was too shock to see Taehyung enter the room and then he looks at me and smirk.

I just lowered my head and write down some notes.

"I'm sorry ma'am my dad just called that's why I'm late," He said

Welp, after all, he is rich and not to mention his dad is the principal of this school so he is always an excuse...