IV

Pretend that you are the girl at the picture above ^
---------------------------------------------------------
No one's pov ~•

Ring~ Ring~•

Your alarm clock ringed, annoying you to wake up. You shifted and shifted and covered up your head with your pillow.

"Aishhh Monday again!!!!" you said while rolling your eyes.

You went to the bathroom and do your usual morning routine. You do your hair and change into your school uniform.

Your pov-

Oh, I'm still in Taehyung's house. Great just great. How will I go to school without him? The good news was I always leave my school bag in my locker so I began to pick up a plan on going to school without him.I click my tongue . "Easy"

I tiptoed to my door and open it a little,enough to make me take a peak outside of my room. Mhh no one is still up. Yes! I'm safe.

I began to get out quietly but a force prevented me to go out of my room.
Oh, shit- someone is back hugging me. I turn my head to see Taehyung. Again.

" Oh, haha hi? " I awkwardly greet him.

Oh man I'm so dead right now.

"I see ~ your escaping again? I already told you that you can't escape this house without my consent, babe" he said smirking at me.

"Without your consent?!? Are you my parent?"

I push him off as I bickered at him.

"How did you manage to get in? Are you a psychopath? " My hands were now placed on my hips while my head was slightly tilted to the side.

"Just so you know I got in because this is also my room I brought duplicate keys in here"

he said casually showing off the keys.
"You didn't- "

"Yes, you clearly wanted to escape without my consent and yes I am your daddy"

I throw him a disgusted look as he took a step closer.

"What the hell"

I push him off and grumpily go to the kitchen.I can sense that he is following me. Tsssk. So annoying.

3rd persons pov-

You opened the fridge and pick up the box of strawberries. You begin eating them.Taehyung is still looking at you while eating the strawberries.
You pick one and show it to him. "Want some? "

He just nod his head and open his mouth cutely. Aishhh such a kid.
You get closer to him and pick up a strawberry.You put it in his mouth for him to eat it.
You just smiled at his cuteness. You remembered something.

"Tae, I need my phone right now!"

"Wae wae wae?" He said cutely.

"Aishhh I still haven't finish reading a book on wattpad and-"

"Here "

he said while fishing your phone inside his pocket and give it to you.
You are close to getting it when he stand up and put your phone higher.
"Tae! Give me my phone !" you said while reaching up your phone.

"Not until you kiss me" he said while pointing his cheeks with his other hands.
"You've done enough last night and  are you not satisfied?" you said shyly while blushing .
He look at your neck and laugh
" What is your problem you psycho?!" you said angrily.
" Nothing " he assured.