XXI

"Y/N before you, I had a huge crush back then..."
-

I looked at my side, feeling a little bit jealous. I mean, it's in the past but I can't control myself to feel a little bit jealous.

He holds my face with both of his hands as he made me look at him.

"Hey, please listen to me baby" I nodded, grabbing his arms as I take them off of my face.

"Y-you can continue" He nodded.

"Well, the crush turned into obsession.." He trailed.

It happens back then when Taehyung was at his senior high school time. He was chilling at the rooftop scanning the view of the whole school below him doing his Typical bad boy's routine.

He happened to see a girl, around the same age as him, and she was not doing well. She was surrounded by the school's queenka and beside her was her sluts.

"Hey, transferee, Maybe you still don't know the rules in here. Right?" The queenka laughed, looking at her sluts.

"Girls, explain!" she casually said and one of the girls stood in front of the transferee.

"Oh well, our queen only needs one thing from you," she said and the transferee gulped in fear.

"W-what does she want from me?" The girls smirked and giggled.

"Easy, stay away from Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung smirked and he decided to help the transferee. He walks to where the girls were.

"Having fun with the transferee, Suji?" He has this sly smirk on his mouth as he leaned his body on the wall.

"Yes, Taehyung. I did enjoy every bit of the fun" The queenka purred as she walked to Taehyung, hugging him and placing her hand on his chest.

Taehyung scoffed as he looked at the transferee. They happened to lock eyes with each other. She quickly looked down and he cleared his throat.

He pushed the queenka that was hugging him in a rough manner. She stumbled and her sluts went up to her and help her.

"What the hell Tae!" She hissed and Taehyung glared at her.

"Get the fuck away from here! I don't care if you're hurt or not. I don't fucking want to see you ever again!" They ran off leaving Taehyung with the transferee.

He took his bandana off while looking at the transferee. He caught her staring at him but she looked down immediately.

He stood in front of her, grabbing her chin as he made her look at him. He looked at her deeply as if he can see her soul.

For the first time, he heard his heart beat rapidly. For the first, time he was strucked by love.

"What's your name?" He asked her. His deep voice made her flinched but her eyes were widely focused on him.

"S-solestia, Solestia Lee. M-my friends call me Sol" She flashed him a timid smile and he chuckled, finding her cute.
-
"Wait!" She stopped in her tracks as she twisted her body, meeting Taehyung as she flashed him her smile.

He grabbed her hand and kissed it. She blushed, tucking a hair beneath her ear.

"Sol, Will you be my girlfriend?" She looked at him happily and he patiently waits for her answer.

"Yes, Taehyung"

"Really?"

"Yes!" He chuckled grabbing her waist as he hugged her tightly.

"I love you, Sol!"

"I love you too, Taehyung"

"Promise that you won't leave me" She gulped but nodded afterwards.

"Promise"

-
"Sol, are you really gonna do this?!" She took his hands away from hers as she wiped her tears.

"Yes, Taehyung. I'm sorry, it was just my father wanted me to study overseas" He looked down, balling his hands and his knuckles were turning white.

"You didn't told me earlier, Sol! We should've done something to stop it!" She slapped him and his head was forcefully turned to the side and his bangs was slightly covering his eyes.

"How dare you! It's for my future, Taehyung! You can't do anything, not a single thing!" He chuckled deeply, turning his head to look at her.

"You fucking lied to me!" She flinched in her spot, looking at Taehyung with her shocked face.

"You told me you won't leave me but fuck! Look at this! What is this?!" She tried to grab his arms but he pushed her hands away.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry. Please try to understand! Taehyung! " He ran off leaving her place.

-End of the story-

"Oh my gosh Tae, don't cry please" He cried on my shoulders and I tried so hard to comfort him.

"Now you know anything, I need to ask you one question," He said grabbing both of my shoulders and I nodded at him.

"Y/N don't leave me, baby. Whatever happens to us, please don't ever think of leaving me. " I teared up in my place. He hushed me by patting my back.

"I won't leave you Taehyung. I promised that" He leaned back, grabbing my face as he kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, pushing him and I hugged him tightly.