VII

-Your pov -

----------------Riiiing~ Riiiing~-----------------

"Ughhhh, Shut the fuck up! " I groaned getting annoyed to my alarm clock. I throw it making it fall onto the floor and being shattered into pieces.

I shrug my shoulders and get my phone to check the time.

"6:30 it's still early, my class will start at 8:30," I said and play with my phone.

Then suddenly there's a knock on the door. I sit up and walk to the door. I open it slightly revealing Jimin.

"What?" I asked him while looking at him with my right eyebrows raised up.

"Is there something wrong ? I heard a loud noise coming from your room? " He asked curiously.

I opened the door and showed him the broken alarm clock and he showed me a "What the fuck " face.

"Ohhhh... Okay, I don't know what happened but breakfast is ready. Taehyung is also looking for you" he said pointing to where the kitchen is.

"Okay..are the girls still there?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I'll be leaving you right now to go and get ready" he answered me and close the door.

When he left, I did my daily routine and changed my clothes.

************************************
I exited the room and proceed to the kitchen.

I saw Taehyung with an apron wrapped around his waist.

"You can cook?" I asked Taehyung shockingly not believing that he can cook.

"No I'm just wearing this apron and if I cook, I'll probably burn the house down in a minute" he answered with a chuckle.

"He just likes to wear an apron whenever I cook. Aishh this kid "Jin Hyung nudges his head and continue to cook the food.

I look around and saw where the girls are.
I went there and sit beside momo unnie.
"Hey unnie"I flash a bright smile at her.

"Hey, cutie princess " she greets back making some space for me to sit down.

I took a seat beside her.
"So your Tae's girl??" She asked with a smirk on her face.

I nervously gulp and smile at her.
"Actually I-"

"Momo yah! You already know the answer" Jisoo unnie speak up noticing the nervousness in me.

I smiled at her and nod at Momo unnie.

"Is that so " Momo buys it and continues to ask me some questions.

"You guys did the thing right?"She rests her head on her hands and her arms were balancing them together.

Wait what?? What thing?!

I blushed and silently pray for God to bless what's in my mind right now.

I look at her and shake my head a "No" and smile at her nervously.

She looks at me with a curious face and pointed at my collarbones.

"Tssk,tssk tssk" She looks at me while smirking.

I look down at it in shock and adjust my T-shirt higher.

"Unnie we didn't really-"

"Food is served!" Jin shouted and cut me off.

Momo unnie just smirk and wink at me and sit beside Hoseok oppa.

I sat beside Taehyung and look at Momo unnie awkwardly.

-30 minutes later-

I only got 1 hour and 30 minutes left so I decided to waste my time watching television.

I took a sit on the sofa and suddenly felt someone sitting beside me.
Taehyung

"Do you know what letter is in the alphabet that I loved the most?" He asked out of nowhere and scoot  closer to me.

"What??" I ask him still looking at the tv but my ears was widely listening to him.

"I like U a lot " he winks and flashes a dorky smile.

"..........." I turned off the TV and go to my room. He followed me.

"Yah!! You're the only one that doesn't laugh at my joke " he asked pouting and at the same time blocking the way to my room.

"It's because your joke is not funny" I replied honestly.

"You know you're like a wine," He said
"What?! Why??" I asked him scratching my head in annoyance.

"I'm always drunk in you" he joked again.

I laugh and blush at him. This time I surrendered not because he's funny but because of his cheesy jokes.

"Yahh. Stop it " I said still laughing and punching his chest softly.

"It's true" He chuckled and make way for me.

"Okay, get ready now and I will do the same too" he said and I just nod my head in reply.

I proceed to my room and change into my uniform.

My hairstyle is just the usual messy bun and I put on a little bit of tint on my lips.
I made sure I got everything ready especially my bag and my phone and go downstairs.

"I'm leaving now!" I shouted and was about to go outside but bump into a hard chest.

I look up and saw Taehyung with both of his hands on his waist.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with his head tilted to the side slightly.

"To school?" I replied

"You're going with me" he said and grip my hands and that made me shock. I remove my hands and pull him closer enough for him  to hear my whisper .

"What ?? Are you kidding me ?! You know what will happen when your crazy fangirls will see me with you?!" I whispered to him.

"Let's make it official then" he said not making a big deal on it.

Wait ..What?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Author Nim
My Chubianssssssss!~
Sorry for a long long update.I 've been busy lately and school is starting so yeahhhh.Hope you enjoy another chapter of this book.😍🤗.I'll do my best to please you all 😄💓
Love lots ~💕