X

I don't know if I can continue this book. I'll do my best to update this book for you guys. Love you!

Ps: I cried because the readers are increasing.Thanks so much, Chubians! 💖

Back to the story:

-3rd person POV-

4 years had passed since that steamy affair happened between the two of you.

After that day,
You escaped again...

....Without any trace and without any clues. Taehyung had asked every person that you've know, hoping he could find any pieces of information about you. He couldn't bear the pain you've caused him. For leaving him and for not telling him anything. You left him when he already expressed his love to you.

He couldn't sleep at night; only to think about you.

What he only thought was;
"Did she really love me?"

"Was it because she's confused
or am I really not enough?".

End of 3rd person's Pov-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Your pov-

" Y/n get their orders and make sure to smile and always be cheerful, That's for the extra tips!"

My boss commanded. She was sitting at the empty chairs of the cafe, enjoying her popcorn as she observes how I work.

I walk to the new customers and take a note of their orders.

"Is that all sir?"

I smiled at them. They gave me some extra tip as I bowed and thanked them.

---

I sighed as I plopped to my couch, exhausted after my work. I fished my pockets to find the salary that my manager gave. I walk to my piggy bank as I look at it and drop the extra tips and salary in the little hole of it.

This money is still not enough to pay for my mom's hospital bills.

I stopped going to college because of my mom's sickness. I have to work hard for her, for her health. She's the only guardian who's left with me.

2 years ago she was diagnosed. She had a brain cancer. She started puking blood and then her skin was getting pale.

She was healthy before but she insisted on us to support her and her job. She was always working for us to have a better education.

For now, I'm currently paying my sister's enrollment fees thus my mom's hospital bills.

When I have the right money I can go back to college again to find a better job.

I wipe the tears that slipped off of my eye hating the thought to be 'dramatic'. I pick up the plastic bag that was filled with bread that are the leftovers from the shop.