XIV

Both of us went to the girl's direction and I quickly took a seat beside Momo.

They were looking at me with a serious face and I fiddled with my finger, slightly uncomfortable of the surroundings

"I-i'm sorry-" I was cut off by Lisa.

"Y/N unnie" I looked up to see Wendy, Jennie, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo with their arms opened wide, waiting to get a hug from me.

I gladly hugged them all. I was very happy but still not complete. I still need to see Taehyung.

Jennie quickly pulled away acting strictly at me. I think she was still slightly mad at me for leaving them and her brother, Taehyung behind.

"Can I have a word with Y/N?" My heartbeat accelerates. I gulped but thankfully it wasn't visible that I was quite nervous.

"Goodluck, unnie" Lisa whispered at me and Jennie glared at her. All I heard was her giggle when I left with Jennie softly pulling me with her.

She stopped and I stand in front of her. She puts both of her hands on her waist just like how Momo did earlier.

"Jennie, I'm sorry. I- something came up with my mother and stuff and I didn't really have the intention to leave I-" She suddenly laughed and I weirdly looked at her.

"Silly girl, you think we haven't heard the full story?" she hugged me then nudges my head.

"I forgave you already Y/N. All you need to do is make things up with Tae" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"But he won't listen" like the old times and I'm sick of it.

"Give him a chance Y/N, He needs you so stop denying things and get your ass back there, walk upstairs and talk to him" I nodded my head. I'll give this a try then. If that will only satisfy my curiosity.

She pushed me back and in the right timing, all of them planned to go somewhere. All of the boys were here and was about to leave with their girlfriends.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them. They were acting quite suspicious.

"I don't know. Maybe leaving you here to fuc- Ah! Ah! Ah!" Jennie pinched her boyfriend, Suga's ear.

"Ahh, what he meant was to unpack your belongings. We want to go outside to uhmm.. buy your utensils. Hehehe" I nodded and let them walk outside.

Once they were out, I heaved out a sigh.

Wait.

Great, I'm left alone with Taehyung. What am I going to do now?

I decided to check my room first. I walk upstairs and the structure did improve a lot. I searched for my room and found my name 'Y/N' written on a door and I suppose that's my room.

I fumbled with the doorknob and open it.

Wow.

It was mesmerising.

I was hopping in joy

I was hopping in joy. Did the boys make it? It was very lovely. I loved it.

"You liked it. Hmm?" A deep familiar voice spoke behind me hugging me from the back. It ws Taehyung. I gasped and turned but I can't because of the force that was preventing me from moving.

Without turning me to face him, he kissed my neck down to my collarbone. "Wait, Taehyung-" I stopped him and he tightens his grip on my waist.

"Wait? God damn! I waited too long Y/N. I'm sick and tired of waiting for you. I was about to give my life up because you wouldn't show up for 3 years straight and now what. Huh?! Now what?!" I flinched and remained silent. I was scared and I didn't know what will happen to me next. He pulled away from me, pushing me towards the door and locking it afterwards. He angrily puts both of his hands beside my head creating a loud sound.

His face was still the same. The same face I've been in love with but now his face was raging with anger. I just want to kiss and hug him.

"I fucking want to hate you Y/N but I can't because hating you was like torturing my life to death. You're my world. You're my love. You were gone for three years and I promised myself Y/N. I promised myself to not let you go and  I will fucking marr-" I grab his face and kiss him. He kisses back, pushing himself more on me and I was squeezed up between him and the door. The kiss was getting more intense so I pulled out with a gasp. He hugged me tightly, scared to death if I will let go again.

"Tell me Y/N. Tell me everything and this time, I'm not gonna cut you off" that made me smile like I'm the happiest person on earth.

  ⚛

My Babies 💖 This is a double update because my exams will be on Oct. 25 so I'm quite busy to update and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Xoxo
😉😘