IX

🔺Smut Ahead🔺

Third Person's Pov-

You gasp when he ripped your shirt off making all the buttons fly everywhere, exposing your white and red striped bra.

He squished your mouth open as he enters his tongue inside. You were being stiffed at first but you eventually gave in as the kiss of the both of you became heated.

Both of your tongues were fighting for dominance. He gently tilted your head to the side and deepened the kiss and of course, he won the game of dominance.

You were about to push him off when he took both of your arms up and pinned them above your head while he was heavily grinning at you. You took a breath when you almost lost your mind at the crazy makeout.

He glided his hard boner at your womanhood and you let out a whimper.

"You like that Y/n? You like my dick inside you stretching your little pussy?"

You shook your head biting your red lips as your head became dizzy after his dirty talks.

He grabbed your legs and continued on dry humping you. You arch your back feeling an unfamiliar presence in your stomach. His grip on your wrist loosened and your hands were now placed on his chest as he started to glide your hands from his nipples down to his member.

Gasping as you tried to hold your hand back but you can't do anything because your hands were roughly pulled back to his chest.

"It will be more enjoyable when my dick is in your pussy right Y/n?"

Your voice was slammed at the back of your throat and you can't speak a single word. All you can do is only moan under his touch.

The doorknob clicks and the both of you flinched. Taehyung hurriedly hides both of you inside a cubicle. You glared at Taehyung while he flashed his smirk, pulling you on his lap while he is seated on the toilet.

"I want you to be quiet Y/N "

His hot breath whispered in your ears as he nibbles on it sending shivers down your spine.

"Is anyone in here?!"

The janitor asked and you can feel that he was inspecting the whole room. You were worried about what is happening next. The janitor kicked on the other door beside yours and Taehyung swiftly pull aside your panties without removing them off of you and thrust his member deep inside you.

It's already done. Your virginity is gone. He took it.

You bite your lower lips as you tried to hold down your painful moans.

"It seems like no one is here"

The door of the cr was slammed closed. You gasp as Taehyung thrusted at a faster rate that you can't even imagine.  Your eyes were rolling when you felt the pleasure intensified.

Your tongue was leaving your mouth and your eyes rolled back because of the pleasure.

Taehyung kisses you and bites your lower lips.

He leaned closer to your ears as he breathily moaned your name while he was speeding up his pace.

You tightened your walls as he grunts.

"Y/n you're so tight ngghh"

"I-m coming!"

With merely some thrust inside you, you were able to cum on his member. He groans and slammed inside you harder.

His member twitched and that means that he's close. After a few thrusts, he shoots his seeds inside you filling your inside with his sticky white fluid. He was enjoying himself when you felt that he was peppering your neck with sweet kisses.

"Y/n I love you. Please tell me you love me back.Please."

"I-i"

💠

Thanks for reading this chapter. Stay tuned for more updates.
-

Sanachub