Forget everything for one night

She looked up into his emerald eyes that seemed warm and loving, she plastered a fake smile on her face and linked her arm with his, leaving her ice filled room and closing the frost coated door behind her.“You look incredible” Hans said, staring at her with wide eyes and his jaw dropped.

“Thank you, you don’t look too bad yourself” Elsa said with an anxious laugh as she tried to relax the tense atmosphere. Hans chuckled “That’s most likely the only compliment I’ll get for as long as I live in Arendelle, so thank you”

Elsa began to relax as Hans did, but thought she would get the topic of ‘The letter’ out of the way “You're welcome… We need to talk about the uh…”

Hans nodded, already understanding what she was trying to say.

“Anna has read it” Elsa exclaimed quickly before Hans could say anything.

“No wonder she seems to hate me more than usual” he said, keeping his reaction as calm as possible, knowing that if he panicked it would cause Elsa to panic and she had only just regained control over her emotions an power again.

“Forget everything for this one night Elsa, forget everyone else and do what you want to, you never enjoy parties I know, but just enjoy this one, and forget what anyone else is thinking, your happiness is all that matters to me right now” he grinned and passed Elsa one of the glasses of champagne, knowing she never liked to drink too much but it might settle her nerves.

She drunk it quickly, clearly thinking the exact same thing as Hans. Hans drunk his and placed the two glasses on the side before they both entered the hall arm in arm. The party fell silent as everyone looked over at Elsa, surprisingly happy with Hans. The man that once wanted her dead.

 Hans squeezed her hand softly to try and comfort her. Everyone’s attention was on them, a mixture of shock and disbelief lingered in the air as the two of them made their way through the crowds of people. The room still silent. Elsa clicked her fingers, as a cue for the music to begin to hopefully decrease the tension. Once the music began Hans looked at Elsa with a soft smile and bowed and pulled her in close, one hand holding hers and the other on her waist, guiding her across the dance floor flawlessly. This was out of Elsa’s nature but for once she wanted to do what Hans said ‘Forget everything for one night. Enjoy this party and forget what everyone else was thinking.’ She stared up into Hans’ eyes and smiled a genuine smile, all of her stresses immediately fading from her mind. That’s when Elsa finally fully realized. She loved him, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

 Anna stared at the two of them with her arms crossed angrily, not taking her eyes off of either of them for a second. This was just like the night of Elsa’s coronation but Elsa and Anna had switched places. Of course Anna wanted Elsa to find someone like she found Kristoff but not Hans. In fact ANYONE but him would have been perfectly fine. Anna’s trail of thought was lost when Kristoff invited her to dance, which she couldn’t possibly say no to.

After a few minutes the music came to an end and all of the men bowed to the woman they had been dancing with and prepared for the next dance. Elsa pulled Hans playfully over to one side away from most of the guests and grabbed them both another drink, handing him one of the glasses, raising hers towards him slightly “a toast to moving on from our mistakes, ignoring what everyone else thinks, and just having fun” she spoke quietly with a slight laugh. Hans grinned and nodded his head, clinking their glasses together and drinking the bubbly liquid once again.

Dont forget to leave a comment etc! your support is much appritiated!-m x

I ATTATCHED A VIDEO OF THE MUSIC THEY DANCED TO TOGETHER <3 IT WILL COME IN IMPORTANT IN THE STORY