I'll prove it!

Once they both finished their drinks they put them down and Elsa suddenly looked up at him “I have an idea! Follow me!” She whispered excitedly, pulling him out of the door. The champagne and feeling of being in love clouded her usually serious thinking mind as she pulled him out into the gardens, pulling him over towards the large central fountain, sitting on the edge with him next to her.

“I wanted to tell you that I forgive you. I can’t hold this grudge against you anymore, you're different, and I know you're sorry. We’re similar, you and I… we both nearly killed Anna, and I know what it is like to be hated that much, you don’t deserve that, no one does. So I know that I can’t change everyone’s opinions on you, but I want you to know that I don’t hate you.”

Hans looked at her slightly shocked but incredibly happy. “Don’t say something you don’t mean Elsa, I think you're just not thinking straight, it must be the alcohol” he chuckled. “No. Hans I don’t hate you because I Lov-“ Hans put his index finger over her lips, silencing her. “Elsa. Don’t say something you don’t mean.” He said sternly, taking his finger away from her lips slowly. “But I mean it. I Love you.” She whispered, her heart rate increasing dramatically.

After an hour of dancing Anna and Kristoff walked onto the balcony. Anna leant on the balcony railing as Kristoff hugged her from behind, kissing up her neck affectionately before looking out at the view with Anna “Such a lovely view from here” he mumbled in her ear.

“I agre-“ she replied, stopping when she noticed two figures by the fountain, a man with auburn hair and a young woman with platinum blonde hair, it could have only been two people. Hans and Elsa.

“I Doubt you mean that Elsa” Hans replied, shrugging his shoulders and pushing a loose piece of hair away from her face with his thumb.

“Fine. Ill prove it then” she said with a small yet confident giggle, the alcohol giving her that extra confidence she needed. “And how are you going to do that?” Hans asked with a smirk. “Like this.” She whispered and leant towards him, pushing her lips against his.

It was although everything went silent for a matter of seconds, although no one else existed except them. They were all that mattered, the moment was a blur. The two of them shocked alive with the feeling of love and happiness. It was perfect. Hans rested his hand on Elsa’s cold yet soft cheek, caressing it as they kissed.

They pulled away for a brief second for breath but instantly returned to their kiss, smiling slightly against one another’s lips.

“ELSA!”

Dont forget to leave a comment etc! your support is much appritiated!-m x