'My only love sprung from my only hate.'

Elsa stood by his side and finally after what felt like forever Hans’ emerald green eyes met her sapphire blue. He let his eye line drop to scan her body looking at the dress that still could never compare to her beauty. He wanted to compliment her over and over, never stopping but all that seemed to come out was a breathless “wow.”

Elsa laughed and moved a piece of out of place hair “you don’t look too bad yourself” Elsa said with a strangely relaxed laugh just like the night of the first party they went to together and this whole adventure began. Hans chuckled as he remembered that night so vividly, it was the night finally let herself enjoy a party. “That’s most likely the only compliment I’ll get for as long as I live in Arendelle, so thank you” He replied with a smirk, just like that very night. Elsa laughed, no one else understood but they simply smiled at the couple. No one had ever seen Elsa as happy as she was with Hans.

As the ceremony continued, the two of them couldn’t take their eyes of one another, all this talking and they just wanted to get to the kissing part. Hans looked at Elsa and knew she was waiting for the same part as he was and what decided to use this to his advantage. He was well aware that he was surrounded by people, but none of their attention was on him, no, everyone was looking at their beautiful queen which just made this more fun.  He looked at her with alluring eyes, he began to bite and lick his lips as seductively as he could, making sure he wouldn’t get caught, knowing the more he teased her the more passionate the kiss would be and that’s exactly what he was after. Elsa's cheeks began to glow what was now a familiar glow of pink as she gave him a slightly unimpressed look. The longer he teased her the pinker her once pale cheeks became, which only made him smile more.

“Prince Hans, do you take Queen Elsa to be your wife?
Will you love her, comfort her, honour and protect her, and, forsaking all others,
be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” He said with no hesitation, a grin taking over his face.

“Queen Elsa, do you take Prince Hans to be your husband? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and protect him, and, forsaking all others,
be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?”

“I do.” She answered with a large smile.

“I, Hans, take you, Elsa, to be my wife,
to have and to hold
from this day forward; for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death us do part.”

“I, Elsa, take you, Hans, to be my husband,
to have and to hold
from this day forward; for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
to love and to cherish,
till death us do part.”

“I promise to love and respect you. Helping our love grow, always being there to listen, comfort and support you, whatever our lives may bring.” Hans said as he picked up the ring that would soon sit by her engagement ring. Elsa lifted his hand so she could look at the ring he had chosen, of course it was perfect with a snow flake diamond as the main design. She tilted the ring to read what had been engraved on the inside ‘My only love sprung from my only hate.’ The line from Elsa’s favourite story ‘Romeo and Juliet’ that she would always tease was about the two of them which made her laugh slightly. Hans took her left hand and slowly slid the ring onto her fourth finger, holding it there as he looked into her eyes.

“Elsa, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage.
With my body I honour you,
all that I am I give to you and all that I have I share with you”

Elsa picked up the ring she had chosen, she had also chosen to get a few words engraved on the inside, she brought up the ring to his eye level so he could read it as she slowly tilted and spun it so he could read it all. It read: ‘A toast to moving on from our mistakes, ignoring what everyone else thinks, and just having fun’ once again a line from the night he made her truly fall in love with him, the line that allowed her to be free. He smiled at her, tearing up himself as he read it, the importance of that night couldn’t be more clear to him. The outside of the quite simple seeming ring also had something engraved into it “I had a frozen heart and you were cold hearted but our love thawed one another.’ And it was true, he was known as the cold hearted monster and she was the queen with the frozen heart, but together they warmed each other, it was a special kind of love that was indescribable. She took his left hand and gently pushed the ring onto his finger. “Hans, I give you this ring
as a sign of our marriage.
With my body I honour you,
all that I am I give to you,
and all that I have I share with you”

“Queen Elsa and Hans have given their consent
and made their marriage vows to each other.
They have declared their marriage by the joining of hands and by the giving and receiving of rings. I therefore proclaim that they are husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride”

Immediately Elsa practically jumped into Hans’ arms, kissing him lovingly as Hans lifted her just off of her feet, kissing her back, never wanting to let go as the guests began to clap and cheer, and finally once they pulled away a crown was placed onto Hans’ head and the scepter and orb were placed into his hand.

"Sem hon heldr inum helgum eignum ok krýnd í þessum helga stað ek té fram fyrir yðr... King Hans Westerguard of Arendelle."

[English: "As he holds the sacred, holy properties and is crowned in this holy place I present before thee ... King Hans Westerguard of Arendelle."]

The crowd, including Hans’ family cheered and bowed before him as he passed back the scepter and orb, wrapping his arms around Elsa tightly.

“I Love you so much Hans” she whispered.

“I Love you so much more Mrs Westerguard”

sorry if there are any mistakes, and sorry its so boring <3 Don’t forget to leave a comment etc! I’ll love you forever -m x