Introduction

Greetings and salutations, my name's death-of-a-phangirl and this is my (first) book of Sanders Sides One Shots. Here's some things you should know before reading:

- This book is completed and has reached its maximum number of parts, so there will not be any updates to it. If you'd like something ongoing, you can check out my second volume of Sanders Sides one shots.

- I will not tolerate hate comments or disrespect. This includes unnecessary comments about the characters having the same face, or that you don't agree with the ship. If you do not ship something, just skip it and move on.

- I have many other Sanders Sides books and a Ryden book if you're interested.

- I share my opinions sometimes. If you don't like it, just skip it. There's no need to cause conflict just because you disagree with me.

- I will not tolerate plagiarism. I cannot stress this enough, given my use of original ideas/characters. I will not tolerate. If you're caught plagiarizing me, you can either work with me, or I will make your life a living hell. Just warning you.

That's all for this introduction. Please keep in mind that some of my author's notes are from a very long time ago. Please be respectful. Please enjoy.