"MINE...."( edited)

This part is edited.

......................................................

Reece :

I'm returning after another failed try. I'm losing my mind searching for that asshole , trust me the day I'll find you Issac I'll kill you for real. It's been two fucking year, we we're meant to take care of our pack and family, find our mates and love them endlessly. We had so much to do but you gave all those responsibilities to me left to God know where.

I was still thinking about what to say to my pack members and family when they ask me for my achievements about you. I'm nowhere near to find him.

It's been so long.

Parking my car in front of the pack house I exit to face the fallen faces of them but I'm immediately met with the most amazing smell of cinnamon and rose.

We werewolves find our mates by their sends and this one is sure giving my wolf a hard time and I haven't even seen her yet.

Before I could knock the door down a small human figure, bumped into me and muttered a small sorry but didn't even glanced at me.

I was so shocked to see her here that I zoomed out. Her touch sparked electric currents to flow through me. But what brought me back was tears in her eyes and I almost lost control over my wolf.

Before I could have asked her anything she was out of my sight.

A frantic looking Saisha was running downstairs.
" Ava, stop-" she stops once she noticed me.

A smile stretched on her lips and she throws her arms around me but I was too much of angry at seeing my mate for the first time that to crying so I stepped back and asked her

" Why the fuck was she crying? "

She looks taken aback but soon understands.

She smiles sympathetically, " I don't know Brother. I just told her about Issac and next I see her running out like her feets on fire. "

I immediately sprinted after her to get a hold of her scent before I loose it . There's no way I would leave her to cry alone.

I'm meant to protect her forever.

Soon I follow her scent and stood in front of a house.

.................................

Ava

I pushed myself on the bed. Crying my heart out. All the memories comes rushing back at me. I cry harder at every promise I had made with him.

If it weren't for me he'd be still here with his family and friends, living a life he was meant to but I had to ruin it all.

I searched down to find my box with blades and scissors.

I'm not a daily abuser to myself because well, my bread earners do that for me. But when things go a little too hard I give up .

This time however I want to give up forever.

So I cut every flesh of mine that was visible. Each cut had a promise, a memory I had of him.

Crying each time his smiling face came to my mind.

Cutting harsher when I remember how Saisha cried missing her elder brother, how I took him away from his family.

How much of a culprit I'm.

Soon my body gave up, no sounds could escape my mouth no matter how hard I wanted to cry. No longer my fingers held the power to hold the blade.

All I could see was red over my body.

Finally, I can die in peace.

Before I closed my eyes, my door broke and a silhouette stood there and I heard a faint, " Mine " which sounded more like a growl of dog.

I gave up.

.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal