Rejection ( 2 )

Brace yourselves up .....

back to your chapter ...........

enjoy .

________________________________

Ava's pov :

                    If breaking any further is possible my heart must have broken into billions seeing her smug face as if practically silently showing me that she got what's mine , rubbing it - Oh oh oh wait  He was never mine on first place . Why goddess why me . His face is showing genuine concern but the deed he did is telling a different story .

           " Angel are you okay ? You look in pain . Did some one hurt uh ." He asked in an angry tone.

           "Leave this dirtbag on her own baby . We just had the best moment of our lives . Why to waste you're time on someone like her . Pathetic . Attention seeker ." That whore snarled .

              I was about to answer when he himself said "If anyone here is a dirtbag than it's you . So better leave this instant ."

             She made no move " I . SAID .FUCKING .LEAVE . NOW " the tone he used was full of authority like a true alpha .

           She ranned out like a dog on her tail . But yes of course not before throwing me a look which can kill if possible . LIKE I CARE BITCH .

           My pain was long gone like it never occured so I began to leave . Without uttering a word because honestly now I don't care . It's there lives not mine and their decisions whether they want me or not . I am not someone's second chance . I was about to turn the corner when a hand pulled me back .

              " Won't you say something Angel ?" he was so closed my body was on fire and ice together .Goosebumps rosed up in appreciation and my voice betrayed me .

            No no no no Ava you can't call in the trap . All your hard work and training will go in vain . Snap out of it .But his touch is so good . Just a little longer . No Ava snap out of it . NOW .

           I turned back now my nose was touching his chest and I can hear his heartbeat from all here . It's like he is controlling himself . But I don't care . I can't . Not now . Taking a deep breath I said .

         " Actually yes , I do have to tell you Reecee something . No longer I'll allow you both to play with my feelings . You both knew from the start that I am your mate but you guys.didn't tell me . Why ? Why Reece ? I'll tell you because you guys think I'm not capable enough to save my self how can I handle a while pack . You guys think I'm a weak pathetic girl . Having a troubled past . But let me tell you what Reece I am no longer the girl you saved or the one who needed your protection . I am not enough for every one ."

           By now I was beyond furious. My emotions which had been welled up for so long was now left loose  with no filter no boundaries and nothing just raw emotions .

           " Now I am not going to beg people to stay and now I don't care if any one hurts or leave me . I had enough for a lifetime and now am done with everyone and everything . So yes i have some thing to tell you ."

          Inhaling a long breath I said

          " I AVANGLINE ROSE ,REJECTS YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ISAAC WINGET AND REECEE WINGET AS MY MAT-"

         I couldn't complete my sentence as a hand wrapped on my waist and another pair of lips were on my lips .

     Sweet mother of Jesus.

_______________________________

Finalllyyyyyy they kisssss . ashwbuebisng .

How was this part.

I hope you guys like it .

THANKUSOMUCH.

love you guys
-kriya