Outcasted

Hey!!!!!  Sorry for the delay.....
M back

Chapter dedicated to Ava_Blood thank u so much for the constant support to the story from the start , you're every vote,  suggestions and all were supportive so Thanku 😍

Enjoy.

______________________________________

Ava's pov :

                    ( She is still thinking about the day she was brought there which is two days before)

I was burning alive with each slash on my skin , with every whip I felt my blood draining like flow of river.  But yet I didn't gave them the satisfaction of hearing my screams or surrendering myself to their evil boss. Lastly they felt it's was enough for the day and went their way back to rest.  I was left in my thoughts didn't even recognize that tears have started to brim . Getting torcherflr years makes you strong , it's give you some immunity to fight back the urge of screaming  and feeling pain. It makes you numb,  makes you walking dead.

And I would like to thank  the monster himself for giving me that strength.  The rustling of iron brought me back to the hell I was in,  a petite girl of my age came in she was holding some clothes and seemed to be more terrified then I guess I was.

Gaining the left out strength I had I tried to get up when the slash in my hand started to ooze more blood and I lost every bit of it. The girl dropped the clothes and rushed towards me,  my first instinct should've been to flinch by her touch or something like that but that was completely  opposite of what I did.  I leaned into her touch,  it was calming and I didn't felt any harm from her.

     " I'm  sorry of what alpha is doing with you,  please forgive him.  He is good person by heart I swear. " her word were like that loud annoying music to my ears which was making my eardrums to burst.  I gave her a hard glare and she dropped my hands I was now sitting.

Her face showed hurt and fear and I soon regretted my decision  , I sighed loudly and said " look I don't hate you,  hell I don't hate any of you.  you're just being  loyal to your pack and Alpha so it's okay but please don't tell me he is right in anyway because he is not. "

She looked satisfied with my answer and started to remove my clothes which I now realised is torn in to shreds.  I am very self conscious person but now I'm just  not in the condition to change myself and no way I'm letting these dogs see any part  of me.

" I can't bring you food , but here take this glucose biscuits  , it will  give you some strength  ." saying she removed a small pack of biscuits from her skirt . I was already  hungry and she sounded delicious  so without wasting time I started to eat up with out showing any manners.  She was hiding me from the camera and cell door acting like she is still changing something  . Halfway through the packed a guard cane up and knocked the door ordering her to do her work faster. 

Suddenly  a hand came and throw her off me,  her back loudly bangs with the wall and she stumbles  down.  There he was standing looking like a real monster . His nose was flaring up with hatred.  All I was thinking sweet omega was about to get  hurt because of me.

         "tsk,  tsk little step sister,  you showed your true colour didn't you.  You proved which dirty bag did house came from, didn't you? "

I was confused as hell , she was in worst condition then an omega how can he be so brutal to her if she's his step sister.

          " take her away from here,  I'll deal with her later.  It's Luna time right now.  Get her. " two guards came and escorted her out.  I just wish he behaves softly with her.

      " Why are you doing this,  I don't think this is power hunger game.  So mind telling me the truth. " I was done with this game.

        Hate was evident in his eyes,  with pure pain and betrayal following it.  His words were dipped with venom,  polished with poison when he said. " Because of you my father and my family  was outcasted from the pack. "
.....

______________________________________

Some more to go keep loving guys and kindly point my mistakes if there are any.  And feel free to advice.

All love
-kriyaa