I hate you

So sorry for late update guys .  
Back to your chapter
Enjoy .

_________________________________

Ava's pov :

                    Next day was a bit weird . I was getting an abnormal feeling from start like something wrong is going to happen but I shurgged that feeling off me and got ready for the day .

School was normal with all the classes and all . But the thought i had last time didn't left my mind yet I was deep in thought when I knocked someone off . Looking forward to say sorry to the person I saw a girl and boy who said me sorry from hand gestures but my eyes didn't left them . From faraway I saw another girl seeing them and the scene felt like those two were showing that girl something off . Later they both kissed and the third girl came and started hitting the boy , then he explained something and hugged her . And a idea hits my mind .

Later at home i was eating my food when doorbell ranged a loud and crashing bang on the door startlet us all . A pack member rushed to open the door and in came my mates looking furious like hulk . To say i was confused was an understatement because the look on everyones face matched mine .

                     " Avangline , you traitor ." Reece yelled .
                    " What the hell Ava , you are ditching us . You could've just tell us " Issac said .

               I rushed towards them putting one of my hands on both of theirs And said "what happened what did I do ?"

               "This" saying Reece showed me a video .To be specific a video of me and A guy  kissing . What the fudge .

               "This ...its not me ...I swear .... please please trust me . Its fake I swear " my tears were already down my face . Just the thought of loosing one of them is near death experience . But their face showed no emotions no love no care no none . They pulled my hands off them and their eyes showed the longliness . Like now they are not here but in deep nowhere .

            I was lost of words like this is a nightmare it has too be . I can't loose any of them and now its all over . I was ready to committ my life to them and they are not even trusting me . How can I spend the rest of my life  with them having trust issues . Every time I have to prove them about my innocence . No when there is no trust love can never find its way . So I did one logical thing I felt is right . In front of my family my friends and all my pack members . I said them " Go to hell , both of you .... never show me your face again . I HATE YOU "

____________________________________
So what do think is gonna happen next .

Stay tuned .

Love you guys
- kriyaa