Sugar rush -2 (edited)

This part is edited

____________________________________

Ryder's pov :

" Emily " her head snapped in my direction and I am shocked to see it didn't break from how fast she moved it .

Slowly I went to her and said "Are you ok , why are you guys laughing ?"

She looked at me as If I am from another planet and did something I could never imagine .....no Sherlock she didn't kissed me ,I wish she did, but no instead she hits me where the sun doesn't shine .

Damm it hurts like bitch '' I thought.

" Wow , I got a fierce mate there " my wolf purred in response.

I just rolled my eyes and saw Emily laughing her ass off on my state .
Curse the mate-bond , despite the pain I loved the sight in front of me .
How beautiful she is , I was brought back hearing a frantic voice of Reecee

"Ava , baby come down . You will fall down " he was nowhere to be seen , and after getting hold of my mate I went downstairs and saw guess what ...

Reecee's POV:

I was busy laughing at the scene unfold in front of me where Emily kicked Ryder , I'm gonna pester him about it forever.

That's when someone brushed passed me having a good look I saw my mate flapping her hands like bird and acting to fly round the stairs and I ran after her .

By the time I reached down I saw her on top of guess what a fricken !! Shelves she could fall any second , I said in a calm yet loud voice "Ava , baby come down . You will fall down ,love. "

She started to sing "I'm  a lovely , tiny birddie . Flapping her with wings , flying over the meadow...." she continues her song.

If it were of any other situation I would've complimented her voice , sure she can earn from it , she was like a professional but right now is not the time.

Soon Emily and Ryder were down , to be exact Ryder was trying to hold Emily down who was trying to escape .

God why does this girls have to eat so much sugars .

"My wings broken ...i---i wiiiillll falll" Ava sobbed , aw my angel.

What the heck is she talking about how on earth is her wing broken she's a human and as per my knowledge she don't have wings . And who the hell looks beautiful while crying ......damm this girl will be death of me and suddenly she was falling if it weren't for my werewolf speed she surely would have been broken few bones.

That's when my angel opened her one eye wondering why haven't she made the fall yet and as soon as she realised a breathtaking smile took on her face "My knight in shining armour , oh my gaurdian angel you came for my rescue ..."a clamped her mouth with my hand to stop her blabbering and she widden her eyes in response . I was about to say when I heard fearful voice of Chad from outside .

Ryder and I both rushed towards the source of the sound holding strongly our mates in process .
Arriving out we saw Chad in pool but what made me have goosebumps was he was trying to get on surface where my sugar high sister was jumping on his back shouting "I want a dolphin ride " .
Poor soul I will hold a grand funeral for him.
"Not the time alpha " Chad mindlinked me.
Coming out of my trance I helped Saisha and Chad out of water when he said "I'm too young to die , and I don't even have my mate to give me mouth -to-mouth ."I chuckled in response.

15 mins later~~~
So here we are with the three girls in front of us lying across each other peacefully after giving us such a hard time .

We sat down Silently when Chad said "it was worth it " smiling at the figures.
"Totally , but damm we missed recording it." Ryder said .
"When they'll come to know the look on their faces will do the work " I winked .

We made them sleep after such a haste but suddenly the front door brusts open and my mom dad walk through.

They went for a fresh air and to roam around the world after everything that happened.

Finally I can introduce, Ava to them.

"My children's , oh ,my how you three ? Where's my princess ?" He shouted and we three rushed towards him to keep him shut .

But he being a stubborn ass again open his mouth and shouted " why are you three acting this way is there any threat , my son's you must know who's son you ar-'' I cut him off from his rambling and said
"Dad be quite they are sugar high and-"
"Sugar high .....what are you ??" But before he could complete someone slapped him across his face , a loud sound echoed all around , that someone was my mate , future Luna ,my Ava , my love.

I'm sure every single person would've been shocked to see this happening just like me . No one dares to raise voice on alpha let alone slap him but their was no hint of fear on her face instead she hissed " Can't you see my friends are sleeping , they need rest old man . Please be quite . I request you " she said .

Who can stay mad at such a beauty , ha ! Not me the way she apologized was heartwarming but then she collapsed on ground and my dad stood there shock clear when a sweet laughing voice could be heard I held Ava in bridal style and saw Mom standing there laughing loud at dad.

I am sure Ava is gonna be embarrassed once she wakes up . Oh sweet mother of Jesus it's gonna be fun .

___________________________________

Thank you
Kaajal