The Howl

Back to your chapter

Enjoy

______________________________________

Issac's pov :

                        " Half  Mens,  stand by the rivers to the left and rest go on to the frontier of the forest ending towards east. We will be in the south and west. " Reece and William were stating orders like a true Alpha should but my mind was drifting to the girl we came to rescue. Ava is one of the strongest soul I have met in my life,  she is not like the ordinary girl but a fierce and powerful girl who's is now  ready to be the crowned Luna. Any other girl wouldn't have been able to make it for so long the way she did  . Now we are here to give a surprise attack to the enemies.

        "Yes,  alph-" the response was cut short by Evan.

         " Shit "

      All our eyes went to him,  seeing him staring in a distance. Following his line of vision we saw a patrol guard running off to the opposite direction of us and at that moment we realized that it won't take long for them to prepare so we need to buckle up.

My and Reece eyes met and I swear only one thought crossed our mind and that was to get that girl in there safe and sound at any price. So we did that .

" Let's get them warriors "

Ava ' s pov :

It's been almost an half an hour since that bastard left my cell,  two guards are still standing to keep me trap and my mind is going haywire to summon all the possibilities happening out there.

Fidgeting over the thought,  I was breathing heavily roaming around the cell trembling on one leg.  Rotating here and there and then I heard a creaked voice , almost muffled . I started to see around but found nothing. When I heard it again.

       " tsk,  tsk.  Ava here up See... "

         I looked up to see That-slave-stepsister-girl standing on the window that was on top of the cell to allow tiny bit of sunlight to enter.  She had opened it and was telling me to come up.  And I gave a weird look to her,  I mean who does she thinks I'm a freaking superman. I was about to yell at her for her idiotic sense when she dropped a stair down.  I quickly glanced at the guards who were in their basic steroid expression looking forward as usual so I tip toed to the stairs and started to climb on it.

As soon as I reached the top shelf she gave me a hand and snatched me out I was about to say her thanks but she beat me into that " No time for that Ava,  your family needs you. " I blinked and smiled at her and we left to teach that guy a lesson.

Red.  That's the first thing I saw when I reached the battle ground. Every corner where my eyes could go all I saw were paws and roar whereas some were crying out of agony. I couldn't say the difference between our and their people but the pain in their eyes was evident and hurtful to see.  What's their fault, nothing.  But still with out any reason and without any relation here they are fighting with their life on risk.  I was so deep that I did not realize that a wolf was coming onto me until it was few inches away,  when it suddenly stopped in its track like it was freezed and then a cry escaped it's throat and then it layed down seeming lifeless but slowly breathing . I knew on instant whos doing it was .

         " Will. " my voice came out as sob.  I was so happy to see him,  opening his arms wide for the hug I was missing.

        I instantly ran into his inviting arms and hugged him like no tomorrow. He's familiar smell filled my noes and provided me the comfort I was looking for.

         " Hey baby girl,  are you okay? " he asked voice full of concern.

           I merely nodded when a group of wolf  rounded us  ,I  took my defence stance but William shooked his head , " You're going back where Ryder and Chad are waiting for you to take you back home.  You're not in the condition to fight these crazy wolfs who are out for blood. "

         " That's not happening,  I want my revenge of what he did to me and no else doing can bring that satisfaction to my heart but only me so please brother.  Let me " I almost pleaded because I know I can't outsmart him in any way so his permission is must needed.

         " I would have liked to argue but give and good point.  But you need to promise me you won't do anything impulsive or something out of box,  alright? "

          " Promise. "

           He nodded and I was back.  It's time to show that mofo  who's in charge.

          Quiet in the distance I saw Ryan and Evan fighting of with dozens of wolf , my eyes tried to locate my mates but I could only catch there faint smell.

        I shrugged it off when I saw a wolf who was way small maybe of a guy aged 15-16 pinned over by a large wolf. It's not fair. I concentrated on its paws blocking all the voices around me .

      The wolf was flabbergasted to see his paws freezed in mid air. Take that bitch!!!!  I reached there and rescued the small wolf and then got a grip of the wolfs hind leg and smashed it to the ground and then flipped my leg to hit in its snout that the weak point.  But not that hard,  to kill only to make him unconscious.

  Turning around I saw Chad was fighting all alone with the group of wolf and was bleeding through a slash  on his back. I ran with all my speed on the way concentrating on my wolf and shifted in midair with a loud howl. The wolf's stopped and looked almost scared at my pure white snow fur coated wolf with red eyes. It shows power and purity.

  Reece's pov :

     I was fighting off a group of wolf when I heard a loud howl and saw my mates high up in air shifting.  Her clothes tearing off and her snouts and ears perking up.  She was beautiful.  Pure white with striking red eyes.  Purity and power. I was eyeing the beauty in front of me when a wolf strikes my hand snapping me out of my trance. I growled in response.

I saw Ava looking towards me,  sensing my presence  .

Issac was fighting with a tall wolf probably the leader of all and he was loosing it .

Being his twin I could feel his pain. And it was tearing me apart for not able to help him out but these damn wolf don't get over. They are more in number then we thought of.

Everyone was engrossed in fight when I heard a grunt of cry , I looked over at Ava to see her perfectly fine. Then why is this pain ripping me apart.

I and Ava made an eye contact,  she obviously feeling the pain when a look of realisation crossed our face and I swear I saw all colour drain her Face whereas my heart stopped beating.

______________________________________
No comment.

Enjoy guys only 1 chapter left.

Luv ya
-kriyaa