Outcasted-1

Jared Leto as Tony.

PS. I love him

Enjoy
______________________________________

Ava's pov :

Another bucket of ice water was thrown up on my now wounded body making me shiver in pain in order to make me surrender but I'm done with his little games now.

I could hear his foot approaching my cell again as his shoe hits the wooden flooring. All his men started to assign in a line away from him to come in.

I could feel myself boiling up as he comes near and near me, when his irritating sounds echos through the walls of the prison he had locked me up in. He's doing this for last 2 days.

" tsk , tsk . What have you guys done with her ? Is this how you treat to your future Luna? You dimwits.... Now get me some fresh cloths and food to eat. Hurry up get on it . NOW " Last word seemed like a roar brushing my ear drums.

Now he was all near me, his hands started to glide up from my back to the back side of my neck as I was thrown upside down. Slowing pushing my hairs which were covering my face behind my ear.

" You can free me from all this sin, Ava, by just saying yes. Why playing hard to get. It's been two day. Since I brought you here. I wouldn't do this all only if you act like a good girl and accept my proposal. Now come say yes and I'll provide you all the needy. " He completes saying just as the men return with food and clothes.

With trembling hands and shivering body I try to get up. And with all the power I could muster I glared him , a hard, cold stare with all hatred I could show.

" Not in a million years, I'm never gonna submit, never. " his fist got clenched and he spits " Keep going, it's like you guys have gone smooth on her. Show her where she belongs. " saying he lefts and my beating starts.

I don't even utter a word as now I'm used to this, getting treated like this for years teaches you to be strong.
My mind drifts off to the day I came here.

My eyes shuts on its own, not yet ready to open up. Like I've been on heavy drugs or something . Slowing after minutes or until I try to open it up only to meet with darkness. For a while, I was in daze, full of confusion but the clouds starts to fade as the last interaction with Lynn comes to my mind. I still couldn't wrap it up that she could do this to me , to her own mate, to her pack. But again blood relation gets higher advantage .

I was all alone for hours even after being up, when the cell door started to rumble making weird sound of rusting metal. I had to shield my eyes from the sun and took me a while to adjust but when it did, I saw a man standing on the door with tousled hair, sharp jaw and finest structure with a cunning grin plastered on his face. To be honest if I would've meet him in different place I could give him a try. But good looks and bad heart don't get along with me.

"Aren't you the sweetest prisoner ever, if it weren't for my guards informing me that you're up and in daze. I would never come to know. Oh my bad , I'm Tony ." saying he put forth his hand for a shake. With a smile and I had a urge to wipe that bloody smile off his face.

" Quit the formalities, can we come to main topic. I don't want to waste either of our time. "

"Not much of talker, but I like it. You know all strong and fierce women... I really do just my kind. So here's the deal, You agree to marry me and Ill leave your family, pack , friends and so called mates and will let them live. You say no and they'll face the consequences. So...? "

I took a moment to think, and he waited patiently , after awhile I said, " How about a no? "

The smile on his face didn't even left his face for a second. He came closer to me, close enough to kiss and said " Don't blame me sweetie, I had warn you. "

" Michael, don't show her any kind of mercy. " and he left me too face the wrath.

______________________________________

Love you guys
-kriyaa