Palace (edited)

This part is edited.

.......................................................

Ava :

I tried not to cringe at the facts my siblings were tellimg about me when I was a kid.

All the words and stories they told was contradictory to what I'm today. They say I had a temper and couldn't handle being shouted or ignored but here I've gone through all of that in a short time.

It's still hard to get over the fact that I've a family and friends of my own who missed me all these years.

They cared for me, I could see it in their eyes and words they spoke. I also felt sorry for that guy who died because I was a stubborn princess.

But overall right now there's a great debate going on, where should I stay and complete my high school. I've grown close to Winget family and they're adamant about me staying here to complete the leftover studies. Whereas my brother's are not ready to let go of me, in either cases I don't blame anyone.

" So it's a done deal, you guys can stay at the guest house down the road and let her complete her schooling here! " I look over at Issac as he spoke.

" Yes! Evan would be joining as well. " William response.

" I can't believe you're the long lost princess! " Saisha whispers beside me and I could've helped but chuckle at her shocked face. She looked cute.

I was busy packing the little stuff I've when I saw the Winget brothers coming in.

" You ready to leave already? " Reece said while looking around, this guy is so bad with emotions.

But still they make my heart go in a fluttering mess everytime they get near me. They care for me even if they have a mate out there somewhere and I need to respect their consent.

" Yea! As per your made deal. I've to go stay at the palace for a week. "

" It's just a week, you'll be back soon. Where you belong! " Issac says.

" And according to you I belong here? "

" Yes! " they both said at once. I laugh at the telepathy before moving forward to hug them both in a weird side hug.

" Thank you for everthing. "

......................

I was fast asleep but being a light sleeper I woke the moment William grabbed me in his arms as he started to take me in.

We left last night and it's early morning now. I closed my eyes and accepted the warmth I was given.

Is she who I'm thinking she is?

She's pretty as she was in childhood!

Awwhhh, this is the first time I saw Prince William smiling.

They got their carino back as they claimed.

The aws and coos were all I heard so I peeked a little to see who was saying and to my utter surprise every eyes were on me.

I immediately hid back in Williams chest and heard him chuckle loudly.

Why is everyone staring?

The room was purple and black in colour just as I liked. I was asked to take rest and freshen up.

By the time I did that I heard a knock on my door and a beautiful girl entered.

" You look stunning as always, Ava! "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.