Work work work

so I thought why to waste and elongnate and make you wait so this is the only chapter of Ava learning her powers before hand I thought to make parts but here it is .........

back to your chapter

enjoy .
_______________________________

Ava's pov:

                    So here I am in morning 6 in middle of a forest wearing yoga pants and tank top trying to focus on my inner strength as Evan says . So you are my brother's have reculant on teaching me everything Evan is incharge of my wolf side whereas Ryan will teach me how to fight in human form and about William he is going to teach how to use my potents power . I have been still ignoring calls and messages from Isaac and Reece I don't need to hear what I already know so I don't need a disclosure .

            Day 1

             "Just focus on the voice inside you . Try to ignore everything in the background . Keep your eyes on the black dot let it lead you ..."

            Whatever he said next I couldn't hear . My mind is drifting I don't know where in ,out , up , down . It's like gollaping within . Am I going to get trapped here . Where the hell I am its just dark here so dark ." Evan "......"Evan" I tried reaching him calling him ....But my voice I.couldn't speak . It god ! it's suffocating . I can't breathe .

       "Help "
         " Please someone help meeee-"

          "Ava , wake-up baby girl ." I could hear muffled voices but my body is drained out of energy . I couldn't bring myself up to response so I let the sleep consume me again .

             "Oompf"
             "Jesus Christ Lynn ;he quiet "
              "sorry "

               Opening my eyes I found myself in my room surrounded by Lynette and My brothers and I was beyond confuse .

           "Your body is not prone to do much power that is why you fainted "

            Day 2

          "Come on pumpkin 30 more rounds of the ground ."Ryan said .

           Is he thinking to kill me !

            "Use your left hand to block and right hand to punch ."

            Oh god! save me .

          Day 8

          "Very good now try to focus on the water in the lake . Imagine it is in your control . Give some command . Hold in tight . Harder girl harder ."

           I had already learn to read minds , control wind and objects plus elements and now is controlling mind . Damm it's hard .

           "Woahhh! open your eyes ."

              I did as asked and boom in front the whole lake water was gather like a cyclone and there William was smiling like a maniac .

           Ok so I achieved something .

              Day 13

               "Come on Ava try to reach to your wolf . You know it's there somewhere . Find it .Talk to her ."

               So far this is the hardest thing to do and to accomplish . It's 6 time I am trying to reach my wolf and still no trace . Oh god I think am trapped again . What now ????

          "Focus Ava , you are all good . Focus on your breath . Now count till 1 to 10 slowly . Come on "

          I did as she asked . When my blurry vision cleared I saw a wolf as white as snow Snout as red as rose ....... Her furr was like feather . She was beautiful .... Amazingly beautiful and she can even speak .

         " I can . I am your wolf  Rosalind . Now all you have to do is imagine me and you can shift . Let me tell you first time will be painful but after that it's all good ."

          ohk alright then Rose .

           Day 15

            Its exhausting again Ryan is lunging at me . Observing I can.see he is going to use his right hand to get ahold of me then another hand to choke me capturing my leg with his in order to stop me . So I dodged down and captured him from behind taking his hand and leg in a lock and making both of us fall back and he in a tight hold gasping for air .

            "we think you are ready for your final test Ava"

         I think too

________________________________