Marked and claimed

Guys my new books first chapter is up.  Please go check it out I assure you won't be disappointed. Give it a try.
You can find it simply going in my account.

Some part will be not appropriate for some readers so kindly skip that part  .

A little warning. Don't blame me later.

So that's it.

Enjoy.

______________________________________

Isaac's pov :

                "Alpha,  our warriors are ready.  Waiting for your command. " Chad came and informed us .

We are all gathered in Williams office to discuss the further plan.  Reece mere nodded at him.  Ava's abduction has taken a toll on each one of us.  Each an every wolf was on edge for their crown princess.  Her brothers were out of control,  not listening to anyone , destroying everything on their way.  And I don't exactly blame them,  they had just got their sister back and now again they're on edge to loose her,  yet again.

But it was easy to gain their attention,  once we told them that we may have an idea about her whereabouts.

To say their were happy and furious at same time is beyond any explanation.  When we told them about our plan which was planned by Ava herself they blamed us for letting her act so restless. But learning her point they felt proud that she was acting as the werewolf princess not some spoil brat.

The day before Ava and Winget brothers fight.

" No. " Reece said firmly leaving no room for any further questions.

AVANGLINE sighed loudly from last one hour she is trying to get me and Reece ready on this stupid dangerous plan of hers. Apparently she found out somehow that a person is working for the person behind all this chaose and all had find a way to find that intruder,  which is very dangerous.

" Please,  Reece please.  This is the only way to find out who that person is.  I beg you guys just trust me . A little faith that's all I am asking for and I assure you that I won't get in any trouble pls. "

Reece and looked at each other,  she seemed so consent on doing that plan of hers that I know if we didn't help her she will do it on her own.  A look of understanding washed over our faces and our shoulders slumped back giving into her demand.  It's hard to reject your mates demand that to which is for the welfare of the people. She has too rule.

Looking at her I saw raw curiosity as too what we have to say now,  I chuckled on her innocence.  She is too pure for this world.

" okay so what's the plan,  princess. " I said in a defeated tone which made her eyes go wide before a cute smile taking over. It send immense pleasure to me and my wolf.

"Thanku Thanku Thanku so much.  So here's what I'm thinking. It's pretty simple we have to fake fight. " she said.

" What fight,  how's that going to help us? " I asked.

" The person behind this wants nothing but me -" the thought of my mate with someone else that too without her consent send a wave of anger rush through my body -" so once he'll get the news.  I'm pretty sure that the person helping him in all this will surely try to get in contact with me . That's when will we catch that person and ask him about all. "

" And what if something goes wrong,  what if he attacks you before we get to him. Then what. " Reece voiced my fear.

Ava seemed to be what you call it awkward before a faint blush appeared on her face and something in the back of my mind told me it has to be something she is shy of,  but what.

" Well...... We are waiting. " I asked my curiosity getting best of me.

"Uh--huh.  You know Well.  Later today I asked you know Sha about all,  about that thing. " she blabbered.

" About what,  Angel" Reece asked in an amused voice. Affirmating my thoughts  and all the tension flew out of the window creating a pleasure in the room.

" Umm.  Shetoldmethatonceyougetmatedyoucanmindlinkyourmateandtheycanfee"She said.

"Angel,  a bit slower giving you know space in between words. " Reece said I and chuckled.  On seeing how shy she was feeling.  Her face was red as beetroot.

Looking at her feet she said " she told me that once you get mated to your mate they can mindlink you and feel your presence and know what you feel . So I thought that ..." she trailed probably hoping we will fill her. But I liked seeing her all flushed and blushing like a baby.

" Well thought what,  princess. " I asked.

"Will you guys do that process,  so we could continue with our plan.?  Please. " she said straight forwardly.  I didn't thought she would be so bold but I liked it nonetheless .

Our faces immediately softening. We made our way towards her and saw her visibly gulping.

My hands made its way to her chin making her eyes stare into mind and said "Baby,  we would give anything in this world to do that --" I saw her instantly happy "-- but -" and that smile disappears making me flinch.

" but not in this circumstance,  we want that to be the best day for you.  Without any pressure or something.  " she gave a genuine smile.

" Guess we need to find another way then " her voice deep in thought.

When Reece's hand pulled her in his chest from back and whispered in her ear "Who said we won't love to mark you sweetheart. "

I saw her body go stiff and eyes went wide.

A mischievous grin broke on my face.

When I pulled her and stared deeply in her eyes,  my hands slowly trailing down her beautifully sin body then brought her closer and closer till my lips found hers soft plum lips. I started to bite her lower lips softly and a soft moan escaped from her throat giving me the signal that I'm going right.

I saw Reece putting her hair back to one side before inhaling her scent and and nibbling on her neck, then started to suck her neck to where we were to plant our mark she was to hold.

Slowing we layed her down on the bed and my hands trailing down her body stopped at her chest curves,  when I got a hold I started to massage it and a moan left her mouth. Reece came beside me on either side and started to trailed butterfly kisses down from her earlobe to her neck till her shoulders and her body reacted in a way making me go crazy with pleasure. He reached on top of her left breast and started to suck it slowly and while I was already kissing her hungrily she started to squirm under us with immense pleasure. Lately her groans and moan filled the room with all hotness leaving her body like it was in fire.  My wolf was loosing control and wanted to mate with her this instant.

Slowing we both looked at each other,  when Reece nodded and we both started to suck her body spacer between her neck and shoulder. 

A whimper left her lips,  her eyes closed taking in all we have to give her.

When my canines started to enlongnate and I bit her deeply. A cry of escasty left her lips.  After a while I started to kiss and suck again,  lightly dulling and numbing her pain.

______________________________________

Sorry if the part was not good enough,  am not that good in writing those.

You must be thinking why was it in A guy's pov.  Mostly all the stories I've read so far has these parts in girls pov so I thought to do something new.

Love you guys
-kriyaa