rescue (part 1) ( edited)

This part is edited .

____________________________________

Reecee's pov :

" Are , you sure about your instinct Ace . I mean We're unable to catch his scent or anything from last 2 years . How are you so sure it's Him .'' I asked my wolf desperately .

" I can catch up on him , you dumbass . Why do you think I'll make fun of something like this is this kind of situation and plus I have a connection with Lucas a smaller one . I can't ask much of questions to him ."

I don't know if I should be happy or sad with the fact that I got my brother but he is in some sick situation along with our mate . I just want both my important people to be here close to me and I promise I'll never let them go out of my sight again .

"Is , is he okay ace , and what's going on inside." I asked him again as I am not able to make a mindlink with him .

" No shit Sherlock, obviously he's okay right ?enjoying his vacation ." I rolled my eyes at his sarcastic mouth .

" And no , he just said__ danger __ " ace replied .

Danger?

So my instincts of her parents hurting her were true. I need to get them out of there soon. I'll be back Sac !!

" Emergency Meeting . " I mindlink the pack , then said to ace " say him , I'll come soon to save him , my camel in distress ." I said with a small smile .

Isaac :

Lucas said that they're coming , oh lord! how much I miss my family, my pack and my school . Now just few more hours any we'll be free .

Ava , how much she has suffered in her past live of her with this evil people . She has no idea what they want from her and who this people in real are , I just want to give her the life she deserves , they way she should be treated . I will not let anyone even touch a strand of her hair once we are outta here . Not going to let her go out of my sight , I am going to keep her safe and protected with my life .

I was brought back to reality when my princess started to stir in her sleep and slowing fluttering opened her eyes .

Adjusting herself she sat on the couch , all the blood has dried on her marks , she looks beyond drained , her energy seems to be low . And loneliness in her eyes . Over all she looks like a broken doll , broken but still beautiful. Elegant yet injured beyond repair . I sighed.

I decided to gain her attention by clearing my throat And said " Wrong question but how are you mi amor ? "

The question caught her off guard , taking her time to grasp my words when she understood what I asked she said " I Am fine Izzy , the mere thought of death can not make me frightened anymore as my wish to apologize to you has been fulfilled but I fear what if they won't let you go , how will I be able to face your family now that your brother knows about me knowing you . "

" They won't blame you for anything princess as they know you mean my world to me . And as far as your concern for our rescue from here I assure you we will be out off here in no time . Just believe me and keep faith " I said her will all hope I could muster .

I know that Reece would be here any moment , again I felt like I am useless . I can't help my brother in any way but atleast my mate will be safe from this monsters .

Talk about the devil , and it appears . I will personally kill this bastard.

" So you're awake my dear , daughter . I hope you had a great slumber . So what have you decided are you going to back off or not . I shall promise you your lover boy here will be alive if you do as asked ." The man said sternly .

I looked at my mate , fire in her eyes like any moment and she will blast , we all were eagerly waiting for her reply when she put us all in astonishment when she started to laugh loudly for good time and then said with anger laced voice " your empty threats are not gonna affect me anymore . I had given you the chance to leave him in peace wherein I will do as you please but you kept me in darkness and made him suffer , so this time I am not going to back out . Do as you please sir " she spat out to the men .

"You little snitch , how dare you ? Talk to me like that . Looks like you have finally grown some backbone , ha ! So let's see how much you can hold on . " Saying this he raised his hand and slapped her right across her face , the impact was so hard that it was imprinted on my mates beautiful face .

My blood boiled inside " you fucking motherfucker ! just let me be and I will rip yours fucking body yo-" I couldn't complete as a hard punch was thrown to me .

'' Issac no ---- ple--ase n-nnno , keep quiet ." Her words were muffled by the punches and slaps given to her which only brighten the fire inside me , all the torcher they were giving to me was only draining my energy and nothing else .

Cause all my pain was connected to the girl in front of me recieving pain just to be with me .

I will save you , my love . Please just stay a little longer .

Reecee :

As soon as I reached pack house , the huge mass of people standing there made my chest fluff with pride .

Bowing their head in respect while I was cross passing them , soon I made my way to the front . Motioning them to raise , I fetched for words on how should I enclose to them about their Luna and My brothers whereabouts. Gaining all the powers I had I said

" Dear pack members , today I have requested you all to come here for a great news and a bad one . The good news is I have found your Luna and my brother Issac as well" a series of whistle and cheering was heard all around the crowd , continued by congratulations .

My focus was on my family who's eyes were now misted with tears , of happiness , of joy to finally having some news of their long lost family member .

" Enough , Time for Celebration would be given to you but later when we will rescue them from their host . Yes you heard me right , both of them are been kidnapped by a rouges couple . I don't know the number of wolf in there maybe they are more or maybe they are less . The only advantage we have is they don't know we are coming for them .

This can be life risking and I am not going to pressure anyone to come along with me and no question would be asked to them I assure . It's completely your decision to accompany me or not .

I am going there in one hour once I get all the information I need till then decide . Thank you "

I was about to leave when some one from the crowd said "it's our duty to protect our luna from all the predators , I have vow to save the Alpha family and protect my pack from all evil . I am coming with you Alpha."

"I am all set "another voice said.
"Let's kick them for kidnapping our people " soon all of them were nodding their head in approval .

I never felt so proud .
I am coming for you both , please hold on .
____________________________________

Thank you
Kaajal