There's a villain ( edited)

_______________________________

Ava :

                I was dazed. Still trying to figure out what happened and why,  when William grabbed Travis with his collar.

Oh boy!  Hasn't he already hit enough?

" You come within 100 meter radius of my sister, I'll personally chop you off in PEICES . My sister isn't a toy or object for your pathetic games. And know your fucking limits. "

He walks to me and says,  " Don't worry about it all carino . Just enjoy your day and be happy! "

Evan grabs my hand and pulls me inside the school premises.

The day was seemingly endless. It was like a drag. I haven't seen the three of them even once. They left the school for good today and my mind was having thoughts about how are they all.

" Don't worry, Av's they'll be fine. They're boys before you know it they'll be back as if nothing happened and it isn't your fault okay so stop berating yourself and smile. " Saisha says.

We went to cafeteria and I introduced Evan to everyone but everyone already knew him.

Emily was on about how Ryder asked her to wear his jersey on the match day and how a girl asked Chad for his numbers.

They were all enjoying.  Suddenly I heard something drop and I don't exactly know why but even with so much of voices and chatters,  my ear picked up the sound.

What in the heaven?

Slowly smoke emerged from all over the cafeteria. People started to cough and then slowly started to fall to the ground.

" Stay behind me at all time,  baby girl.  Call Will! " Evan says as he pushes me behind him. Everyone form a circle around me and soon men clothed in dark red enter.

And then all hell broke loose.

I saw humans lying in ground looking barely alive and all werewolves fighting the devils in red.

I was beyond frighten. It was my first time seeing such fight.

I saw the circle started to break and I was left alone.  I saw a table and thought of hiding there when another hand clamps my hand and starts to drag me out if the cafeteria all the way up to the rooftop.

I tried to break free from the grip but no avail.

Tear was now streaking down freely,  I was beyond afraid of my fate right now. If someone told me that I wanted to die before so why I'm crying right now,  I'd say that now I've a reason to stay alive.

The man leaves my hand and then as I thought he'd kill me but to my surprise he starts to speak like a robot.

"Avangline Rose , now that you know who you are and what your powers are ? I am sure you must know how  special you're to me so keep yourself safe until I come and rescue you from those flifthy wolves . Stay away from those mates and don't dare complete the mating process . Or else your sweet James will die . In Real This Time .
Don't dare to tell anyone .
Or else he dies again because of you .
your Master "

And just like that he opened his locket and drunk something from it and in matter of seconds foam came from his mouth and just like that he died in front of me , writhing for air .

James?  As in the boy who lost his life because of me?

He's alive?

What powers was it talking about?

Who is this person and what do they What from me?

Who's mate?

Why me?

.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.