Confusion (Edited)

This part is edited
____________________________________

Reecee :

Empty that's what I was feeling right now . I was already broken by the news of my mate in love with someone else when another news just tore me apart . It's like I can't feel anymore , nothing matters anymore .

All my emotions have been drained out but on contrary I was hoping I could get some lead about my long last brother .

I don't know should I be happy or sad or what.

My mate in love with my brother, she was the last person to see him and she blames herself for his missing.

Wow! Life surely sucks.

Mates are known to be your soulmate ,they are the one who complete you , with whom you are bound to be together forever , who is your other half but here the words seems to be a arrow going straight through my heart and the blood seems to be endless like am hurting but I can't die . God why it should have been me . I'm numb.

Now what ? even if I find Issac only so he could snatch away my mate from me , but just because of Ava I can't throw the opportunity of finding Issac . No matter what they both are the most important people in my life, I can't bare the sight of anyone of them hurt and if Ava knows what happened to Issac maybe just maybe we can find him or know about him.

What should I do , I gotta talk to someone !

Yes that's the best .

Taking a long look on my mate who was staring intendly at me with tears streaming down her face waiting for my reply , god ! how I wish I could comfort her but I really need to clear my head so without further words I left the room to find some answers.

Ava can wait but I get feeling I need to find my brother much sooner before its too late.

Ava :

I was waiting for Reece to lash out on me , for him to blame me but none indeed he just left . I don't know why but I could just feel his emptiness inside me like his pain seems to effect me but why .

Not realising that at this point tears where at its full speed , I just want to cry so I gathered my belongings and rushed out .

"Hey , Ava you're up . How's your head ? " Chad asked as we met on stairs .

"Better , I gotta go Chad some emergency came so ttyl .'' I said visibly failing to hide my tears but no one could stop me now I just stormed out .

Without waiting for even a second I ran towards my house and took deep breath as soon as I reached but as I was about to knock I heard some faint voices of mocking someone and a scream of pain .

The voices were muffled but my heart was screaming from recongnisation.

Please be it what my heart claims it to be! Please God!

I reached to kitchen Windows to have a look inside and the scene made my heart beat stop , my breath hitched , eyes widen in realisation . Before I could act , maturely a hand clamped over my mouth before the world went black .

Reecee :

I can't believe the answers but they are satisfying one .

I was about to ask more when my pack doctor Austin mindlinked me and said
"Alpha , there's something about your mate I want to tell you . Please meet soon in pack hospital "
I sighed now what ...

____________________________________