The intruder

Enjoy the song ....its my new favorite  these days...

I'm back

Enjoy
______________________________________

Ava's pov :

               Next few days were empty, lonely and alone.  I haven't talked to anyone since then I just don't want their sympathy or advice. What's between me and mates are my decision to make not theirs.  I was in my last class for the day patiently waiting for the class to get over. I was already done with the day,  completely exhausted. I've been going alone to home and school not even with my brothers. Finally the bell ranged and I sprinted off before anyone could bother me.  Deep in my thoughts I was already half way through the forest when I heard a twig  twitch behind me but I choose to ignore and keep walking to my destination.  When a hand touched my shoulder  and turned me to face the person .

      "oh hey ,  it's you.  What are you doing here ? Don't tell me my brothers have send you to keep a eye on me because if it's so then please Im really fine. " I said.

        "No Ava, I'm here for a different reason,  can we talk for few minutes. " Lynn said.

    OK so now I was pretty confused what can be there that she can't  talk at home and has to come here but I was more curious than confused and there was only one way to find out " Yea sure, what's it? "

       " Some where more private and with less People? " she said in a pleaded tone.

        " Do you know a place like that "- she nodded "lead the way "

After walking few minutes later we reached a cave looking space deep in forest away from main road.  Honestly I've never seen this place before, how did she managed to find it out is beyond my thoughts.

        "Look Ava I don't want to sugarcoat things,  as you already know weird things are happening with you.  People are behind your power to an extent that they can destroy every pack even if it's of king and queen.  You are getting me right? "

I just nodded.

      " Ava you can put a stop to it , you can save all the life's who are at threat if a war occurs.  You can stop children getting orphan and woman's getting widow.  All of it. "

      "What are you talking about? "

       " Ava , I know the person  behind all this.  I know what he wants and how he can be stopped there's no stopping him by a war he's too powerful for that.  But you can do that. "

         "How? "

           "By saying yes,  yes to be his,  yes to marry him,  yes to mate with him.  Ava  his brain and your power can generate the strongest  child ever to rule the werewolf.  You both can give a new direction to our kind. Because he will have you with or without your consent.  Your mates,  Ava they don't even trust you.  How can you be with them,  whereas he will treat you the right way.  He may not be perfect but you can change him.  Your mates don't deserve you Ava  . You are born to rule not to be ruled.  Learn about your powers and use them. "

         "How do you know him so well,  you work for him right?"

      "No I don't work for him,  he is my brother Ava.  I'm helping him,  I'm his ally not employ .Come on Ava.  Think. "

      " so you've been cheating my brother for your own selfishness.  You are using him to reach your goals. How can you do that to him,  he loves you so much.! "

      "I love him Ava,  he's my mate. That's why I'm telling you please please stop this war from happening  . You can save both your and my brother  . Just do as he says.  He is a good person  ."

        " What a joke Lynn,  good person never hurts innocent one,  they don't threaten others,  they don't try to kidnap a girl from her family,  a mate from his mate from his family to torcher him to death.  If he would've been a good person he would  have made me feel love not force me into it.  I've never experience childhood because of him, I've to stay away from my family,  my friends.  I was treated worst than a slave because of him. And you're saying he's a good person.  Sorry but not sorry. I'm in a fight with my mates that doesn't mean I hate them,  I still love them and will always  . So keep your offer with you and stay away. "

Saying that I started to leave when a cloth was put on my nose.

    " I gave you a chance Ava,  you didn't used it wisely  . I'm sorry. "

These were the last words I heard before passing out.

______________________________________

Stay tuned.

Few more chapter's to go.

Love you guys
-kriyaa