Just a kiss ( edited)

This part is edited.

..............................................

Ava :

The girl was beyond beautiful. Like Saisha, she had perfect looks and a pretty smile as well.

" You still are the same! " She says.

I reckon my brain to find anything familiar with her, anything which would make me remember her but I just couldn't. I can't pinpoint where I've seen her but she seems to know me quiet well.

" Oh! Ryan told me that you can't remember stuffs, I'm Lynett. I'm Ryan's mate and your friend as well. Come on let's go eat something and meet Martha. God knows that women missed you the most. " okay she was chatty kind.

Martha turned out to be the head cook and that women cried when she saw me cooking as a professional. She told how I used to hate coming in kitchen. Well I couldn't tell her that I was burned everytime my food was made wrong.

The day was happy, I met numerous people and each one of them had a story to tell me. Evening was filled with ice cream and my brothers with Lynett, they told me all about me and I realized how much I've changed since then.

.................................

I woke up quiet early since it was school day today. I was ready for the day.

Turning I see Ryan getting in with a tray filled with foods. William comes in next and immediately hugs me while kissing my forehead.

They're too cute . I don't know why people feared them, they're like big teddy.

" Call us, anything, no matter how small, how big whatever it is just call us. Evan would be there for you but just call us if you couldn't find him. Someone says something, does something, whatever it is babygirl call us. Remember we're just one call away okay? " He's really like a brother I had imagined and always wished for.

A tear streaked down and I hug him back.

" Shh, baby! It's okay. It's all okay now! "

'' Freeze. " and we all do until we heard a click sound good off and see Lynette holding a camera.

" The moment was too precious! "

................................

The ride to school was filled with the boys singing songs by Rhianna.

Glares was all I could've feel. Every girl was glaring at me. The way My brothers held me, was seemed to weird.

Evan chuckle beside me.

" People don't change a bit! Should I carry you babe! " Evan says and I hear a round of gasps. I facepalm myself.

And then glare at him.

Suddenly I was knocked off breath as Travis come out of nowhere and kissed me. His lips were moving on mine but I was too shocked to push him off or respond and to decide what I excatly want to do in this situation.

He just kissed me out of nowhere.

When I didn't respond , he snaked his arm around my waist and brought me closer deepening the kiss.

What is this guy thinking? There must be something on his mind. He's gay for the goodness.

Finally as I realized the events and was about to push him off me another person does it for me.

Reece.

He punched him straight in his stomach and Travis falls down. Behind I see my brothers with amused expressions and looking nowhere near to stop this ongoing madness so I took matters in my hand and was about to jump in.

" No babygirl, you never jump between fights. EVER! " Ryan stops me.

I see Issac grabbing Reece off Travis and stopping him. Atleast he's a sensible one.

But he punches Travis again.

" Why did you stop me ,Sac. This piece of shit. He knows and yet he did it! Let me just kill him. " Reece says.

He's eyes flutters to me and I saw his eyes flash a bit and charcoal black was all I could've seen. He walks to me and pulls me in for hug.

This is the first time he did something like this.

He sniffs my neck before sprinting off and then Isaac as well rushed behind him.

What in the world just happened?

.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal