Hurt ( edited)

This part is edited.

..............................................

Ava :

" What you want to know,  carino? "

" Just who am I?" ever since last night my mind keeps playing the same conversation with Ryan. The words he said was like a new chapter of my life.

Here I barely had knowledge about me being a werewolf and to be one of the rare is a new found knowledge for me.  I wanted to know more of why I was in constant battle to save my life.

" I guess Ryan told you a little! " I just nodded too,  curious to waste time.

" We both are rare,  I can read minds. Now you see,  every werewolfs of a pack can read each others thoughts if allowed but I can do so without permission. And so are you,  you're life Ava. You have the power of live given from the five elements of life.

You are the rarest kind right now. A wolf who can possibly save life's if given right education. Hence those people are after you. "

Grasping everything was too hard my mind was questions different stuff and I wanted to know more.

" How can I get that person off my back? " I ask.

" For now there's only way for your mates to accept you-" I wanted to ask him I haven't found mine yet but he continued "- Let's see when the Winget brothers would grow a pair! "

That's it.

My world stopped there and I thought I just couldn't breath.

All my life I thought physical pain is the most hurtful but I was wrong,  I was so wrong. Never in my life had I thought that, I'd be feeling so betrayed.

The pain when a kid doesn't gets what they want or the one when a person looses something so precious so close. That's the pain I was feeling right now.

Betrayal was the top on list. They knew!  They knew,  when I kissed Issac back then he knew,  Reece knew yet he kissed another girl in front of me. Knowing that in the person he has to spend his life with,  still he did that. That's the reason they were so angry on Travis. Such hypocrites.

So fucking hypocrite.

They couldn't see me kissing someone but can makeout with someone and keep things hidden from me?

And why in the world haven't they told me yet,  am I  that pathetic?

That weird for then to accept me as mates?  Do they want someone like Kayla to be their mates?

Questions and hurt was all I had in my mind.

I rushed out of his office while he kept shouting.," Please listen,  to them. Know the truth before reacting babygirl! "

But I had it all.  I couldn't think straight. It's been so clear,  they don't want me. It's simple.

I locked my door when,  William kept pounding on door.

I loved on of them and have supposed feeling for another and yet here I was being so pathetic over them. They say I'm the strongest person alive,  but I don't think so that's the case.

I was keeping it in for too long so I let it out. All my heart was coming through my eyes and I didn't wanted to stop anytime soon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.