Lost controls (edited)

This part is edited.
________________________________

Ava :

                     I looked again ,  at mirror , I am wearing the Jersey given by Travis and his scent is lingering around filling my nostrils .

       I sighed loudly and finished putting my hair in a messy bun with a touch of masccara and lipgloss with denim shorts and white vans as it matches the colour of our school Jersey .

       I went downstairs to meet Saisha , Ashton but what shocked me was Emily wearing Ryders Jersey . I mused myself thinking to ask her later . We all left lately and reached the parking lot in search for a vaccant space .

              " Do you guys need something to eat or drink " Ashton asks us .

               " Umm !  yes anything you wish .we will be by the stands ." Emily said .

             We sat on the bleachers and the field was filled by both teams supports in white and red flag .

       All the girls were practically naked sitting with paint faces and families with banners and all . It was a great feeling . I never before have been on a football match so far it's a good feeling . Ashton lately came and we sat .

            After 15 minutes our principle gave a good speech and later the cheerleaders came on feild with the players . I saw Travis with that girl Kayla,  followed by Isaac then Reece and lately Ryder by all team . The cheerleaders did their routine and left the feild . Loud cheers erupted throughout the bleachers as they started to warm up and after 2 minutes another team with red flag and "The Royals " printed with golden letter came up and the things were repeated .

         "  ......Get up ...Ava ......he is wishing to see you .......come on Avangline .......get up.........do your thing "

           That voice I searched for the sources but found none and all of a sudden a thick air passed me and I ft hypnotized .  I felt myself loosing control over my mind and soul as if someone else was controlling me.

     I saw my friends giving me weird glances and yet I couldn't say them a word,  I was under control of someone.

     I saw a player from opposite side looking through the stand frantically slowly landing on me and my body seems to have a mind of its own . I stood up slowly and he took fewer steps forward . His eyes were glistening as if he was about to cry and I don't exactly know why I had the urge to wipe it down for him,  to hold him close and tell him it's okay.

Where is those thoughts coming from,  Ava?

Whole feild went silent looking between the exchange of me and the player . Some were confused whereas some look utterly engrossed.

            Suddenly I pounded over my heart and then pointed towards him,  then I flew a kissed in his direction and what more weird was the player was reciprocating my signals.

       Can I add,  Issac and Reece looked utterly pissed at the exchange.

_______________________________

Thank you

Kaajal