Story of Willows

Sorry for late update I was kinda busy with new story's plot sorry....

Back to your chapter.

Enjoy.

______________________________________

Ava's pov :

The  hurt in his eyes had now started to flow through me.  I couldn't muster up my courage to ask him anything.. I faintly remember Will telling me about the incident happen when I was four . Hoping that both incident don't be connected to each other I stared at him to continue but he was in deep thought,  his eyes glistening with unshed tears, hands clenched on either side.  Like he was again reliving that moment.  Which again made me think how bad could have possibly happen?  How do I fit in all this? Just as my thoughts and possibilities were getting stronger his voice got me off guard.

           " My father was one of the most trusted council member off kingdom.  He was asked before passing any judgement  . He was strongest and wise but you.  Because of you,  he committed suicide.  He KILLED HIMSELF.  BECAUSS OF YOU " THE GREAT AVANGLINE ROSS." Princess of werewolf kingdom. He died because of you. "

Tons of bricks have been just thrown on me,  yes the feeling was same of what I felt after learning this.  I don't even remember the man still I feel sorry for him. Suicide even I had tried and was deeply angry with myself for that decision.  Suicide can never be an option,  killing yourself can never be an escape from reality.  Indeed if you want to prove that you are strong then face the situation,  face the huddles and overcome it.  Suicide is for weak people.  Everyone if going to tell you that you don't belong here but it's choice to listen or to ignore them. Suicide is never an option.  One should never even think about it.

He's booming voice brought me back to present.

        "The day you showed your immense power in the council meeting was the day he was removed from it for mistreating the Queen and Princess.  What was his fault, ha?   Your mother was a weak dormant wolf,  who couldn't even protect her sorry life how can she been given the power of the highest of all.  He just pointed out that your mother was a power sucking human bitch. And he was right. But after that incident he was deeply hated by his people the one who loved him once. He had his family to protect but being a rouges was something he never thought.  So he ended his life one which was called pathetic and sorry life by your people.  Do you know why he committed suicide,  not because he couldn't face all the insults but he thought by doing so he could give us the respect we are born for.  He thought after his death your father will accept us but he didn't.  He outcasted us.  I had now the responsibility of my mother and two sisters.  I had to leave Lynn,  with you people so that she can provide me information.  From that day our life goal was to destroy you your family.  I lost my mother after few years because after the death of your dear mate you can't stay alive for much.  And I lost yet another person.  Then I manipulated James parents and kidnapped you.  For torturing your family.  And now I will marry you with or without your consent to show you your place.  " by the time he was finish I couldn't decipher the feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Was it agony,  hate, hurt,  love,  displeasure or what.  I couldn't  get but it was as confusing as the marks which has now penetrated on my body I didn't realize he was hurting as well as telling his story.  With my new open wounds I was left deep in my thoughts to clear my mind  hoping and praying one thing.  They find me soon.

Present time..

       " Ava,, "  

I tried to open my eyes to find the source of sound but couldn't find any one .

    " Ava,  reply please.  Please Ava "

      Reece.

       But how could.  I can't see him.

       " Reece,  where are you?  I can't see you.  Please save me. Please. "

       "Baby,  shh be calm.  Are you okay.  Angel,  hold on tight we are coming.  Just a little longer. "

        Oh Reece,  I am holding on...... Please come soon before I loose my hold.

______________________________________

Just couples of chapter left.  I am trying to finish them as soon as possible.

Thankusomuchhhhhh for the reads and votes guys Thanku.

Love y'all
-kriya