Chapter 4: Master and Her Desciple

I pressed again the doorbell. Still no one answers.
Jeeeeez!
Man I'm pressing this darn doorbell with my nose for a one hundred times already.
I've been standing here for almost an hour with these heavy lunch boxes in my both hands.
I guess, I'm gonna break my nose before someone open this goddamn door.
I rang again the doorbell.
Where could that woman be?
Ghaad! I could've left already, If I'm not just concerned to the person who live inside this apartment.
These lunch boxes are really damn heavy- Yeah right, Why didn't I think about that awhile ago?
Oh Jeeeeez! Brain to me please.
Darn! I'm going crazy right now. Yeah- I'm crazy. No, not that crazy actually. Yeah, I guess. But am I really crazy?
I shook my head before I really gone crazy right now. Gosh! Stop thinking that crazy-thing Conn. Silly.
I put the lunch boxes on the floor. Stretched my arms because it numbed. JEEE!
I pressed the doorbell again for five times before I sat down the floor and lean on the door.
I gave up. She must be sleeping. I think I just have to wait for her here.
I'm really really really tired.
My eyebrow automatically raised when I feel something. Wait, It's feels like-
I screamed when the door suddenly opened that made me fell down the floor.
Alright.
"GEEE! WHAT THE HELL---" I shouted as I stood up, but I suddenly froze. I didn't finish what I'm about to say.
She's glaring at me. Oh man. I'm doomed.
"Did you..." I gulped. "Just shout at me?" She asked emphatically using her cold tone.
This is freaking bad.
I stand straight and look down. "N-No. Uh-Uhm... I-It's not... It's n-n--" C'mon boy. Quit stammering. "I-I'm so-sorry." The words that came out from my mouth.
"Do it again, and you're a dead meat." I dunno what's gotten into me but every time she said that words my sweats come out. GEEE! Dawn is indeed scary. My flesh and bones is shaking whenever she's serious. Dammit.
"Why are you here?"
I immidiately picked up those lunch boxes and showed it to her. "To bring you these?" I pushed a smile on my lips.
I looked horrible right now. I know.
I saw her forehead puckered a little. "For what?"
I almost drop my jaw in the floor. Is she serious? Or jus a plain slow?
Oh god. Sorry for badmouthing my master. I should be killed right here and then if she just heard it.
"Okay." She said.
What? Why?
I haven't said anything. Why did she said 'okay?'.
I'm literally going crazy right now.
She has zero percent communication skills for Pete's sake.
"Can I come inside now?" She just answered with a slight nod then gave me a way.
"When are you-"
"Dude kakapasok ko pa nga lang and you already want me to leave?" I laughingly said.
Which is a very wrong move for me. Jeee! Kill me now. Heaven and earth I am giving the permission to swallow me right now please.
"Is it good to speak when someone else speaking?" I slowly looked at her from behind me.
Her face is still the same expressionless and emotionless. Her voice's still cold as usual. But her stares feels like throwing a thousand of draggers on my back.
"Sorry." I sincerely ask apologize. One wrong move and I'm dead.
Oh Ghaaad! What have I done? I should've known.
"Because of that..." My eyes grow bigger than the ten peso coin.
Did she just holding a metal tube that is around 50 inches long? Where the hell did master get that? Why I didn't noticed that? "You need a little warm-up, I guess."
I almost faint.
Last time I remember about her little warm-up it almost kills me.
I'm trying to forgot how she hang me downward in a 50 ft high pole. I stayed there for five freaking hours and it was under the very freaking hot sun.
"I-uhm... I still... have some... uhm... thi--" She keep on hitting the metal tube on her left hand. Making my eyes locked up in there as I gulped and sweats running down from my forehead. She hit the door that made me awake. " things to d-do." Jeez.
"No... Excuses Mister. Do it again, and you're a dead meat." After that, she went inside.
Should i go inside or not?
I gulped first before I stepped forward.
I looked around and I didn't saw anything. Am I closing my eyes?
I tried to blink to make sure my eyes still functioning. Thanks god it is.
But why is it like this? I didn't saw anything? It's pure darkness for heaven's sake.
I slowly moved forward. I'm very careful in my every moves. If ever I hit or crash something I'm really a dead meat.
This darkness and chills. Idagdag pa ang lamig from the aircon, it really feels like I'm in the cave right now.
I almost screamed when I heard a familiar sound. A very familiar sound that gives shivers in my whole body.
"Master can I turn the lights on?"
"Go ahead." Oh right. I don't know where the switch is.
Should I ask her?
I shook my head. I already can imagine her reaction if ever I asked her.
I always wonder how could a girl be this scary.
I slowly put the lunchboxes on the floor and I started to try touching the walls.
The fuck. Where could that darn switch could be?
"What took you so long to turn the lights on?" She impatiently asked. " Hurry up. I'm hungry." Wait.
How could she be there? I could her the voice coming from the living room which happens to be a few steps away from where I am standing, if I'm not mistaken.
As far as I remember she was behind me? How did she went there and when? Why didn't I noticed her as she passed by me?
Is she only a ghost? Is she... dead?
No way.
The next thing I knew I was already on the floor. Unfortunately I stepped the lunchboxes and it made a noise along with my scream.
"Will you just shut your goddamn mouth? You're really a dead meat if the food spilled."
What about me, Master? How can you worry about the food in this situation? How can you brutally do this to you disciple?
My butt is freaking hurt. It seems like I broke a bone there. What am I gonna do?
"Are you just going to stood there the whole time? Tss."
I heard her footsteps coming and the sounds of picking up the wooden lunchboxes. Then she away again.
"There's a switch on your right." I heard her said from not so far.
I looked at my hands. I did not saw anything. Jeez! Where's my right? I'm so confused. Why do some people love to make simple things hard.
Oh this one is my right hand. I guess, It's just me who make simple things hard.
"What the fuck happened there? What the fuckin hell taking you so fuckin long in turning on the damn light? Dimwit!" She didn't sound that mad. It just feel like she's gonna swallow me in whole.
"Y-Yeah! I'm... uhm.. I'm working on it! " I said nervously as I keep on fumbling on the wall.
Oh! At last!
I've touched something on wall I guess this is it.
What a relief.
"Are you stupid or just a plain stupid? It's my security alarm dimwit." What?
I've been wondering this since earlier. Can she be able to see from the dark? No freaking way she can do that.
"Fuck." She cussed.
I felt horror inside my chest. Now she's really freaking mad. What to do? What to do? "Move dimwit. I'll turn it on for you."
My body automatically followed her.
I can't think straight right now.
I'm sweating though the aircon is on. What is this abnormalities in my body temperature?
May narinig akong parang tumama sa dingding.
Nanglambot ang aking mga tuhod nang biglang lumiwanag ang paligid. This mixed emotions I felt now ate me.
Kasabay nang pagbagsak ng tuhod ko sa sahig ay ang pagkahulog ng maliit na black stone.
How can she freaking see in the dark? The switch is just beside the security alarm, but how can she hit it with the small black stone when it's very dark? Not to mention na nakatalikod pa ito.
My eyes grew big when I saw her stood up from the couch with a pistol on her hand.
What she's gonna do?
"Didn't you said that you wanna be an assassin?" Then she rack up the gun.
Napapikit naman ako. The gun is pointing at my head.
Oh god and saints in heaven who heard my plea. I'm begging you to clear the mind of my master and cleanse her heart and soul. Amen.
I screamed. Nag echo sa loob ng apartment ang putok ng kanyang baril.
Am I dead? I can't feel anything. I heard my heart beat so fast. So fast that I can feel my chest moving up and down. It's wracking up inside me.
"Tsk! Screaming just because of that? Such a gay." She turned her back on me and sat back in the sofa.
" W-What the hell, Rei." The only words that came out from me.
I almost faint. Honestly. She just fucking shoot me with a real gun for Pete's sake. I'm having a heart attack.
Can someone please help me? Does the neighbors don't hear tbe gun shot? Is this a freaking sound proof apartment? I'm hopeless.
"Do it again, and your a dead meat." She warned me. Agad namang napatikom ang aking bibig. "I thought you want to be an assassin." I slowly looked up to her.
She's now standing in front of me.
When did she come near me? Does she have some teleportation power? She's freaking fast. I can't even hear or feel anything.
"Yeah." I wanted to protect her.
She's always got into trouble. If this is only the option left to get near her then I'm gladly wanted to join her in the Supreme Assassin.
"You're still afraid to get shot by a gun. How long did you became my student again?" She asked.
"Four months, 2 weeks and 5 days Master." I shouted with confidence.
She crossed her left arm and put her right hand below her chin. "Really? Then how come I haven't seen any progress with you." She asked.
Should I tell her that she haven't teach me anything properly? She just always tortures, scares and giving me a heart attack. How could I ever learn anything?
No way I could tell her that. She might kill me.
I aw her thinking something.
Now that I could get to stare at her I could finally see how she really grewn into a fine lady. She's not the same Rei I've known when I was just ten.
She changed. Both in good and bad way though. I'm happy to see her getting stronger and independent but I still can't accept the fact that she have killed countless of lives already.
My hands formed a fist.
It's very heartbreaking how she turned out this way.
It's his fault. He ruined her. He ruined everything.
That is why I want to help her have her revenge and to straighten back every mistakes and false accusations on her. He must pay everything he did to her.
I wanted to see again the old Rei I once knew.
"Am I not a good Master?" Nakasalubong ko ang kanyang mga titig.
The moment our eyes met, it feels like I was being drawn back from 11 years ago.
Those innocent pretty face and a brown almond eyes.
I hold back my breath. I'm getting emotional. I'm afraid I might gonna cry right here and then.
"N-No Master." I said as I looked away.
I saw from my peripheral vision that she stood up and walked away. "I think I already know the reason why you got stucked up. You're afraid to kill and get killed."
She picked up the lunchboxes and bring them to the kitchen.
"I guess so." I answered as I slowly stood up.
My knees is freaking hurt so much. I noticed it just now.
"I think I already know how to deal with that. We should start first on removing your scares on getting killed." Napatulala naman ako.
What did she just said? The words didn't sinked in into my freaking head. What does she mean by dealing it? How?
"Why don't you go to my stockroom first and choose whatever guns you like. You can have your time while I'm eating my meals."
Now I can sense that there must be something wrong. I can feel it through my bones, flesh and nerve cells. Fuck.
If I could ever have a documentary of my journey on becoming an assassin I could name it 'Terrifying Master and terrified desciple'. It's really perfect for a title. I'm gonna cry.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

-rienLavander