Chapter 5: Hell Training

"Where are we going?" Conn asked but I just didn't respond.
Maybe he sense that I don't wanna talk so he shut up his mouth.

I'm not that scary though, so I guess he's not even scared of me. Connor is just a nice little kid who listens to every word I say. Is he really that dedicated to join the Supreme?
I continued on driving my car for five more minutes before I parked. "We're here."
Bumaba na ako sa kotse habang tumitingin-tingin sa paligid.
I want to make sure that the area is clean.
So far I haven't sense anyone suspicious. Sabagay, mas mabuti ng makasigurado. Kasama ko pa naman si Conn ngayon.
He's not yet ready to face a real combat. He's too far away for that.
He visits the Supreme once in a while and a pro hacker and programmer so he assisted me on some of my mission. I can't put him on danger especially now that some of the members of Supreme knows about his existence. Though he's under my protection for being my desciple so no one would ever bother him.
Pero hindi tayo makakasiguradong wala talaga. Mabuti ng handa.
"A training center?" I heard him mumbled.
" Hey. Get the handbag in the trunk and follow me inside." Aniko habang nakatingin rito.
Tumango naman siya kaya iniwan ko na doon.
I closed down the whole center for today. I already had it in a plan to bring Connor here.
I bought this three storey building five years ago and had finished renovated it after a year. And now it's been four years since it's operated. Though I didn't dissiminate the information regarding my ownership because I had a partnership with the Supreme Assassin so most of my clients are assassins.
"Master?" I heard his voice so I looked back. " Where am I going to put this?" He asked.
" Bring it along with you." I said as I started walking.
Tahimik lamang itong nakasunod sa akin.
Walang ni isang tao sa loob ng building. I've given all the staff a day off.
"What do you think is the most important thing to learn in becoming an assassin?"
I can hear his steps getting slower. "Is it being brave?"
"Why are you asking me dimwit."
" Oh sorry. I think being brave. Brave enough to face your mission no matter how dangerous it is." Hini siguradong sagot nito.
Well, it's not the most important thing though.
"Wrong. It is staying alive." I said.
"Eh? Why?" He confusedly asked.
I stopped in front of the double door and pushed it. Bumungad naman sa amin ang isang malawak na silid.
"Staying alive itself is a mission. How many assassins do you think died anually?" I stepped inside the room.
Nilapitan ko ang pulang kwadro na nasa dingding. I pushed it and it opened.
"I don't know."
Kinuha ko ang maliit na monitor na nandoon saka isinara ulit.
It is a small touch screen monitor. You can choose what design would you like and what kind of training you want and it will automatically appear. It is a very advance training room that is not open in the public.
Pecks of being the owner. I m the only one who is able to use it anytime I want.
"According to the data statistics of the Prime Assassin the death rate is 60%. So there will be more death than the ones who survived." The room started to changed after I licked he soundproof and bulletproof. "Only few are chosen and fewer to those who survive. So staying alive itself is already a mission that is hard to complete." Nagsimula na akong maglakad patungo sa gitna.
"What about those who survive yet they did not complete their mission?"
"Can you still finish the mission if you survive?" I asked him.
"I don't know. Isn't there a designated time to finish it right?"
I stopped when I already reached the center of the room. I looked at his direction and saw him being confused.
"You can request an extension of the mission or just accept the punishment."
"Punishment?"
I smirked. "You can't get the reward money. It's more than a punishment actually. You have already put yourself between life and death yet you can't get a penny."
"Then why would there be more deaths if they can just have other option."
"Yes you can extend the mission yet you'll be paid only the 50% or just accept the punishment which you can't get anything. If you'll be a person who joined the assassin to earn a huge sum of money despite of how dangerous it is, what will you do? Of course you want to finish the mission before the deadline no matter what. Simple as that. That's how people think. Money is everything." Mukhang naintindihan naman nito ang punto ko. "Now wear that." Turo ko sa damit na iniluwa mula sa sahig.
"I still don't get what people think." Aniya habang isinuot ang overall na damit.
"Getting killed or kill, between the two what is the second most important thing to learn?"
"To kill?" He asked again. This guy, tsk.
"Wrong. Mas importanteng malagpasan mo muna ang iyong takot na mamatay kaysa sa pumatay. What do you think is the reason why until now you are not able to kill anyone?" He screamed loudly when I suddenly shot him.
"W-What the heck!" Kinapa kapa nito ang sarili trying to locate his wounds.
I shot him again. Sa ngayon tumama na ito sa kanyang dibdib.
"What's wrong with you?" He shouted at me.
He's scared. "Scared of death. That is the reason why until now you haven't made a progress."
"Who wouldn't?" He whispered yet it didn't slip my ears.
"Who wouldn't?" I laughed. "To normal people, yes."
"Didn't you said that staying alive is the most important thing then why the heck is getting killed the next to it." I could feel his pain.
Though the thing he's wearing is bulletproof, you can still feel half of the pain of being hit by the bullet.
"How can you stay alive if you can't kill? And how can you kill if you're afraid to die? You have to understand these odd connection, Connor."
"Humans could still kill even if they're afraid to die." Aniya habang dahan-dahang tumayo mula sa pagkakalugmok.
"Do you mean about those murderers in prison? Some of them killed because of hatred, pain, and some of them killed under the influence. But what about you? You wanted to become an assasin not just a normal murderer or killer. In order to kill every person that were given to you as a mission, you have to learn that life is not that great." Nang makatayo na ito'y pinaputukan ko ang kanyang magkabilang balikat. "You have to overthrow the importance of life."
"Time freeze. Time freeze." He put his hands in the air. " It doesn't make any sense." I shot his leg. Napaluhod naman ito at impit na napahiyaw.
"It make sense. You just have to remove the scare in your heart and mind of getting killed. It didn't mean you have to die. Dimwit. Try to digest what I've said until you understand my point." Isinuksok ko na ulit ang pistola sa likod ng aking pantalon.
Nagsimula na akong maglakad palapit sa kanya.
"Are we done?" He asked. I know he's in pain right now. But it's now enough. He must endure everything.
Real missions are far more worse than this.
"Wrong. My part here is done." I told him.
Lumaki naman kaagad ang intsik nitong mga mata. "WHAT?" Exaggerated as ever.
"The rest is up to you now." Aniko nang makalapit na ako sa kanya. I handed him to remote control. He looked at me with those confusing eyes so I almost rolled my eyes. "There will be five mission I programmed in here. The room changes depends on the mission you have chosen. You can also choose your own weapons."
"What the heck is wrong with this training? It's a freaking suicide." Pagrereklamo nito pero hindi ko nalang pinansin.
"You have to take the five mission and make sure you successfully complete atleast one."
" WHAT THE HECK! Are you trying to kill me Rei? You've shot me multiple times and my whole body is freaking hurt until now. And now you want me to take this... this freaking real life missions?" Hindi na maipinta ang mukha ni Connor. He looks funny.
"Nagrereklamo ka ba?" I used my warning tone. Effective naman dahil agad na nag iba ang timpla ng mukha nito.
"N-No. It's j-just... I'm just, ano..." He gulped. " Naglabas ng sama ng l-loob para ano... makapag focus later." Nabubulol na sagot nito.
Tumango naman ako. "Good. You can start whenever you're ready." Nagsimula na akong magtungo sa pinto.
"Have a good strategic plan and try not die." I looked at him when I reached the entrance. "I'll be watching you from the monitor in the gym. Ciao."
Then I closed the double door.
I started to question my capabilities as a Prime Assassin when he doesn't make a progress after a months. I think he'll learn a lot after this training.
He better not quit. I'm just even starting with my hell training.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

-rienLavander