Chapter One

You walked out of school, only to be stopped by a pair of girls. Jens, the taller brunette with brown yes giggled.
" f/n, we have a surprise for you!" Kaylee, a smaller girl with green eyes and blonde hair, giggles as well.
" Come on f/n!" She grabbed your hand and Jens grabbed your other, forcefully dragging you away from the school.
"W- what are you going to do this time?" You asked timidly. Jens looked you in the eye and smirked, throwing you against a brick wall and started kicking you along" with Kaylee.
" Remember yesterday? We don't forget." You remembered. You made no expression as you curled up in a ball.
"I said I'm sorry!" I cried.
"f/n, We don't forgive ugly freaks like you." Jen said with a cold voice. Your vision suddenly grew hazy and you collapsed.
"Lets go. The weakling has already passed out again." Kaylee said, walking away with Jen." I felt pain coursing through. Everything hurt. I intended to take control of it as I slid out a small shaving razor and made cuts up my arms. You took a deep breath and made a small smile. It was perfect. I felt at peace until the last cut. Your eyes widened as the blood didn't stop or slow Down. You then saw a red blur, then your Vision got blurry. Then you blacked out.