Chapter Seven

One. Two. Three. Four. Blood welled out of the cuts and you sobbed as the memories of your parents mutilating you flooded in, almost choking. You rocked on the side of the bed as the blood dropped on your f/c nightgown. Suddenly he burst through the door.

"F/n! What are you doing?!" Grell quickly rushed forward and you backed away hiding the cuts.

"Grell. Don't...." Your ears twitched in surprise as Grell wiped away the blood and kissed the cuts, making you shiver and quickly pull away. You pushed him away and quickly washed the cuts, not stopping the blood flow so you wrapped a towel around it and walked back in, diving under the covers and not letting Grell through your 'barrier'. Suddenly Grell reached through and pulled it open. Before you could react he pulled you in a tight hug and rocked you in his lap. Your ears flattened, tail strewn around you and Grell, and you blushed when he wouldn't let go.

"I don't you to ever be sad again. f/n." Grell said softly. Your head was smooshed into his chest and you shivered.

"Why...?" You said shakily.

"Because I love you, f/n- chan." No. It couldn't be true! nobody had ever loved you. Love was just a distant memory from your original parents. You had no idea how to react in the situation. Maybe it was because of the position if your face. You looked up at Grell's face which you thought to be sincere. You blushed and twitched your left ear. Then again, looks can be deceiving...

<Time- Skip brought to you by... KITTENS!!! :D>

You sighed as Grell jumped out of your window. You patched up the cuts and got attended to your jobs, feeling happier.

"F/n, you are dismissed." You bowed and left the dinner table, going to take a bath. The water was warm and soothing. You laid back and sighed as a small splash interrupted your thinking. Sebastian crouched over you shirtless and had on black boxers. You moved your head back but couldn't, so you dove under Sebby and swam to surface behind him. (Take note the tub was HUGE) You blushed as Sebby turned around with a smirk, wading closer to you. His face was right next to yours and he whispered something in your ear that made your face go red.