Chapter Twenty Four

[Grell's POV]

We burst in Undertaker's 'lair' and Sebastian looked annoyed.

"Undertaker, we don't have time for your crap!" I shouted as we heard his giggles.

"Get out now." Sebastian said.

"So a reaper and a demon working together?" Undertaker said, emerging from behind us.

"We don't have time for this." I said through gritted teeth. Sebastian's eyes shown with rage.

"Regrettably, yes." Sebastian said. Undertaker took out a book with F/n's name on it, smiling.

"Wha- You little creeper!" I hissed, grabbing at the book. I caught it and snatched it as Will appeared behind me also. 

"Undert- Uh, you're here. And so is that ball of red choas." William said with his monotone voice. "Honestly. Are you stooping as low as working with that demon?" Will- Kun said, holding a pigeon on his arm and glaring at us. Sebastian and I decided to ignore him as he walked out. I opened the records and read it. 

[Reader- Chan's POV]

You cried for help. 

"Someone... Help.. Me.." You cried weakly over and over. Your tail was matted and tied in a painful knot. Your ears were down. A burnt crest rested on your stomach, one with a spider on it. 

"Who will help you? You've been caught in my net." Claude said sort of grimly as Alois (OH NO IT'S ALOIS THE TWAT NO OFFENSE BUT IT'S A THING ON LINE ONLY SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND.) walked to you with fluffy handcuffs. You sunk lower, not making eye contact as he used them on Claude. Then lots of.. Yaoi.. Stuff started happening in front of you. Their moans were quite loud. You looked away as Alois's butler put his shirt back on. Both were satisfied. Alois then walked to you and slapped you with surprising strength. You teared up in the eye on the side of which he slapped. He began to kick you.

[Sebastian's POV]

My eyes widened.

Grell sniffed. "Oh, dear F/n.." He said sadly.

"Undertaker, write us to the setting." I said impatiantly. Undertaker waved his finger.

"Pay first." 

"Knock knock." I said.

"Whoo's there?" Undertaker said.

"You." I said flatly.

"You who?" Undertaker answered.

"I didn't know you could yodel. Now use the magic sparkly pink pen to teleport us there." Undertaker laughed more than he should have at my lame joke.

He finally took out the pen and bookmarked the page, writing something down. 

Grell Sutcliff and Sebastian Michaelis suddenly appear from the shadows.

[Your POV]

You sniffed, your heart jumping as you smelled two familiar scents. You pretended not to be thrilled, looking down again with bruises everywhere from Alois's abuse. 

Suddenly Alois fell over. Claude did too. 

Sebastian and Grell were ontop of Claude, Sebastian taking the string from him. He gently sliced into his neck as Claude groaned with pain. Alois just layed there. He deeply sliced Claude's head off.

"Bastard. Just die and stay dead." Sebastian hissed. Claude was just dead.