Chapter Seventeen

Sebastian sighed after making the reaper leave, and walked back in your room. Your tail was slightly fluffed and your face was red. He leaned down and did his cute professional voice. 

"Let's have a look at you. I want to see how much you've healed." He said.. Your face went redder as he started taking off your clothes. You allowed him to inspect your body where all the cuts were. He hugged you, not caring of the absence of clothing. "We can take off your stiches now." He said, frowning at you. You both knew it would hurt.  

"Can you please be gentle?" You warily asked as he nodded and kissed your forehead. He lightly untied and tugged at the stiches. You flinched but allowed him to do it gently. He encouraged you the whole time and gave you kisses. You finally took a deep breath when he pulled the last ones out. 

"Good job, F/n." Sebastian said sweetly, leaning down. "Now for your reward." He kissed you, holding you tightly and inserted his tongue. You kissed him back, blushing. After you two had done that, he pulled away smirking. You looked away. 

"Pervert." You commented, covering yourself. 

"Put your clothes on then." He said, handing you your clothing back. He watched you put it on until Ciel burst through. 

"Sebastian. We have a case! Let's go. Now." Ciel said, strutting away from the door. Sebastian sighed and walked after him, leaving you alone. You huffed and decided to walk around the house. As soon as you got up, you heard an objection. 

"F/n! You shouldn't walk by yourself!" Said a shrill voice. Sure enough, Grell appeared at your side. 

"Fine." You sighed. You walked around the house with him holding your hand for 'support'. Finally you got to Sebastian's room. Your senses tingled. 

"Let's go in." You said adventurously. 

"I like your stratagey, F/n! Let's find something so bad in there the brat will banish Sebastian!" Grell said brightly, opening the door. The room was fairly clean, and smelled of roses and blood. You twitched slightly at the scent, but led yourself to the closet. You swung it open, and you were immediatly swallowed by a wave of blackness.