Chapter Two

You woke up in a room. A f/c room. I really liked it though, but I was a bit too paranoid to pay attention to the color. I had no idea where I was. Suddenly the door opened and a tall, devilishly handsome butler with crimson eyes walked in with a small cup of soup.
"Who are you?" You said wearily.
"My name is Sebastian Michaelis, at your service." He bowed and smirked at you. "I have made you a cup of African soup, made with deer meat, potatoes, carrots, wild rosemary, and garlic."
"Thank you, I'm simply starving!" I said, making a slight smile as he handed it to me. Your ears appeared and you knew it was all over as Sebastian stared at them.
"My Lady, are those real ears?" Sebastian said, reaching to pet them.
"I'm sorry!! It's my fault they are there!" You flattened the ears at his touch and made a small 'mew' as he petted them and smiled.
"I think they are certainly gorgeous! They suit you very well." My e/c eyes stretched in surprise. Nobody had ever said anything nice about them.
"T- Thank you." You stuttered out, blushing and starting to eat the delicious soup. Sebastian stopped petting your ears.
"May I ask for your name?" He asked.
"I'm f/n m/n l/n." You said before chewing.
"What a beautiful name." He commented, making you blush.
"Thanks again, Sebastian." You gave him a smile, which was extremely rare for you to do.
<Time Skip brought to you by Grell's obsession with red!>
"You shall work here as my maid, f/n." Ciel demanded.
"Yes, my Lord." You said.
"Allow Sebastian to guide you to your new living quarters and help you into a maids outfit. It is very unladylike to wear a nightgown around the house." Ciel said.
"Yes, Young master." You said, curtsying and following Sebastian through the long, dark halls. Your tail waves and your ears pointed forward in concentration.
"This is your room." Sebastian said, opening a door for you. I gasped. It was decorated perfectly with your f/c. Sebastian smirked. "Do you find it to your liking? I decided to decorate it with f/c.
"Mew! I love it!" You said, hugging Sebastian who chuckles and wrapped his arms around you as well. You suddenly realized what you were doing and blushed and pulled away. "Whoops." You said blushing. Sebastian smirked.