Chapter Eight

"Can I wash you, f/n?" Sebastian said with a low, seductive voice. You quickly covered your scars as the tips of your ears turned red.
"No. Go away Sebastian."
"PLEASEEEE?" Sebastian pouted and your tail lashes as he reached for your hair.
"No!" You quickly kicked him over. Sebastian dove from under you and set you on his lap. You narrowed your eyes at him as his gaze sought out a particular area and you crossed your arms over your chest. You gave him an angry look and he removed his boxers. You didn't really know what to say, you just turned your head as he washed himself. You then felt soothing hands lather your hair and blushed, flattening your ears and fighting the urge to look at Sebastian.
"And in you go.." Sebastian dunked your whole head in the water. You opened your eyes and wished you hadn't as Sebastian pulled you up and smirked. You quickly covered some old scars and looked at his perfectly framed chest. You sighed.
"Wash me, Sebastian." Sebastian smirked and grabbed a bar of soap.

<Time skip brought to you by dunking Oreos In cups of milk using forks so you won't get your fingers wet! :D>

You groaned and got dressed. Sebastian scrubs REALLY hard. A couple specks of blood could be seen on you and you got into f/c pajamas. Sebastian got out of the bathroom and smirked at you.
"Good night, f/n."
"Good night, Sebastian." As soon as you left you felt a light sucking on your arm and spun around to find a certain red reaper licking up your blood. "What are you doing?!" You asked, face going red.
"Beautiful red blood shouldn't be wasted, f/n- Chan~~" You shuddered and turned, hoping he would go away. Instead you felt strong arms around your waist. And a head between your shoulder and neck. You blushed madly at the sight as Grell pecked your cheek. You honestly had no words as he fell asleep cheek to cheek with you. After not very long, you fell asleep as well.