Chapter Thirteen

Grell slipped in his tongue and your mind went blank. The only thing you could do was repeat his actions and snake your arms around his back and head. A couple minutes later after a hot make- out session you pulled away, blushing and gasping for air. Grell did the same and his gaze flitted to you, and he smirked.

"I'll be right back." He allowed you to get up and he got up himself, winking and disappearing into and array of bushes. You suddenly got the sense that someone was watching you and turned, pointing your ears until suddenly you were pinned against the house walls with golden eyes glaring at you. This man was tall, almost exactly like Sebastian, but had a different outfit, curly hair, glasses and gold eyes.

"Muffffffft!" You attempted to say, but couldn't. The man leaned closer and you blacked out.

<Time skip brought to you by Claude's sexiness!>

You shook awake and moved your hand, only for it to be deeply slit. You 'mewed' in pain as blood dripped out of it. Then you saw the golden eyes above you again. The tall, slender body.

"W- who are you?" You said, shaking in fear.

"My name is Claude Faustus." Your eyes widened.

A/N:

Me-- Hey guys! So obviously I'm over my writers block! And I'm so happy I'm about to burst! *is hugging Grell very tightly* So, Grell, did you like the chapter?

Grell-- *nosebleed* Yes. I did.

Me-- Glad your happy, Grell. *trails finger up his neck to his lips* Have I earned a kiss?

Grell-- Yes. *starts kissing me*

Me-- *fangirl squeal* *makes out*

Kushina-- *facepalm* Seriously...? Those two...

Sebby-- I no longer find this amusing. *turns head in disgust*

Alois-- *flops on top of Claude having a make out session*

Sebby-- *looks at Alois and shudders* What is wrong with him?

Alois-- *pulls away and starts to strip, throwing booty shorts in Sebbys face* BOOTY SHORTS FOR YOU SEBBY!!!!!

Sebby-- *gags and tears them in two, walking out of the room when Ciel stops him*

Ciel-- Oh Sebastian~

Sebby-- O.O *darts out*