Chapter Twelve

You dusted the halls, humming a random song you heard when you went to school. You took a quick break to give Master Ciel his tea. When you finished dusting the halls, you went to help Mey- Rin with the dishes, which, she wasn't very good at.

"So, about Sebastian." Mey- Rin started, scrubbing a plate.

"What about him?" You asked, rinsing a cup and putting it on the rack. Mey- Rin giggled.

"He li-" She stopped and looked over her shoulder and her face suddenly twisted in fear. You turned around to see a rather angry and blushing Sebastian. You an Rin sweat- dropped.

"Hello, Sebastian." You said trying to sound normal.

"Greetings F/n." Sebastian shot Rin a glare and went back to putting away the dishes. Mey- Rin had a slight blush on her face as she turned to do her work again.

<Time- skip brought to you by... The adorable- ness of Grell and Sebby's smiles!>

You brought the Young Master his dinner and walked to your bedroom to get take a much- needed relaxing bath. You laid back In the warm water and sighed, and you almost fell asleep. About and hour later you got out and dried off, slipping on a f/c nightgown. When you walked out you saw and impatient looking Grell, who jumped up when you emerged.

"F/n! Get your shoes on! It's time for our date!"

"What date?" You asked, slightly annoyed and your tail flicked.

"Our date is in the garden, my dear F/n!" Grell suddenly started dragging you and you stiffened up.

"Grell!" You said, blushing as he dragged you into the garden. Grell set you up and handed you

a (of course) red rose, putting it in your hair. "Th- thank you Grell." You said, your face going red. You felt him hugging you and your ears perked in surprise as he sat down, pulling your legs around his waist and pulling his face closer to yours. Your eyes slightly widened, and your ears laid flat as he forcefully tangled his hands in your hair and pressed his lips on yours.