Chapter Six

Grell stepped out from behind Them.
"F/n- Chan? These people claim their your parents." Hannah smiled, along with Aren.
"F/n! We've missed you so much!" Hannah rushed forward and hugged you, and whispered in your ear. "Your dead when we get home." Grell's face changed as Aren rushed forward as well, hugging you. Grell suddenly rushed forward and threw him off.
"YOU WILL NOT HURT MY DARLING F/N!!!!!!!!!" You blushed and your ears flattened.
"WHAT DID WE DO?!" Your dad shouted as Grell gave them a VERY angry look.
"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO F/N- CHAN." Grell states as a look of horror crossed your foster parent's faces. "Now I will dismiss you out of Phantomhive property. Go now." Grell started leading them out, and Hannah gave you a death glare. It was all too much. The memories all came flooding back and you ran into your room. Grell turned around to find you were gone. "F/n?" He started looking for you, not knowing what you were doing in your room.

A/N TIIMEEE!!!!!!

Me-- Hi! Just wanted to tell you about my AWESOME friend (sister) who is writing an AWESOME FanFiction!! Follow, and read her Sebby x Reader FF!!! User-- BB_KushinaLynn_KL!!

Sebastian-- If you don't, I won't remove my glove off with my teeth in front of you~

Me-- BASSY!!!! LET ME BEAR YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!! *leaps on Sebastian*

Sebby-- AHHHH!!! WHERE'S MY SPRAY BOTTLE!? No, bug spray, Grell repellent.. Here it is! *squirts cold water in my face*

Me-- YOU WON'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASY, BASSY~~