Chapter Sixteen

It had been a couple of weeks before your injuries, but Dr. Sebastian still insisted you stay inside. Grell and Sebastian couldn't be in the same room together without fighting.

"F/n- Chan, wanna do something fun?" The reaper said at the end of your bed. You smiled and stretched. 

"Like what?" You asked, looking up at him. 

"First, you're not allowed to sit up on your own." He said, lightly propping you up in his lap and allowing you to lean on his chest. You blushed and slightly flattened yur ears. 

"And?" You asked, looking up at him with bright e/c eyes. 

"We're going to play Pocky." He said, taking out a box. Your face went red, and you were at stuttering point. 

"Uh. S- So how do we play?" You asked, though knowing very well how you played it. 

"You take the Pocky stick in your mouth, and I take the other end in mine. We have to bite off more and more until one of us breaks the stick. Whoever has the largest end wins, but if we end up.." Grell made a super attractive pose and spoke wistfully. "kissing, we both win." He beamed down at you. 

"T-" You were cut off as he shoved the chocolate end in your mouth gently and you took it in between your teeth. He took his place at the other end, still holding you upright with his arms. You shyly nibbled at one end and he took off a large chunk, looking into your eyes challengingly. You smirked at him playfully and nearly bit off half until suddenly a gloved hand chopped the stick in two. 

"What are you two doing?" Sebastian asked, glaring down at Grell. 

"Sebastian. Uh- we were, um. Playing Pocky." You said feeling embarrassed. 

"Grell. Do you have anything to say for yourself? A proper gentleman would have kept her laying down in bed, not playing Pocky." He said, taking the box and taking out a Pocky stick. "A proper gentleman would have played it like this." He finished, lightly dipping and allowing you to lay down under him. He placed the Pocky in his mouth and pushed the other end in yours. A very angry Grell was frozen in place and being held down by Sebastian. You blushed and nibbled a tiny bit, allowing him to eat more. His lips suddenly touched yours and you gave in, allowing him to kiss you. You kissed back while he ever so gently cupped your face. He finally puled back smirking and Grell threw him across the room, letting him land perfectly. 

"How dare you?" Grell shouted, powering on his scythe. Sebastian smirked. 

"It was just a game. I don't see why you're getting flustered, reaper." Sebastian teased. 

 A/N: 

Me-- Huehuehue. If you don't know what Pocky is search it on Google. *gently caresses Grell's hair* 

Grell-- *falling asleep* 

Sebby-- *glaring at Grell with a permanent marker* *walks up to Grell and leans down* 

Me-- Hey there buddy! That is off- limits! *snatches it away* 

Sebby-- *censored* *walks away*