Chapter Twenty One

You nodded, agreeing. Sebastian smiled and caressed your hair, making you lightly blush. 

<TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PETR- *sobs* OMG why Petra? Why did you have to diee? xc>

 You sat across from Sebastian, who had prepared a fancy candlelit meal in the garden after Bocchan went to sleep. He smiled at you and politely ate, and you did too. The flavor melted in your mouth. 

"Sebastian, this meal is delicious!" You exclaimed, waving your tail. He smirked. 

"I'm simply one hell of a chef." He said, winking at you. You lightly blushed, eartips burning, as you two talked about random stuff for the next two hours.

"So, therefore, I-" Your sentence broke with a yawn. Sebastian leaned across the table and caressed your cheek. 

"I think we should take you to your chamber. My little kitten can't get too tired~ For she has work tomorrow." Sebastian then picked you up, popping a mint in both of your mouths, and carried you to your room. You blushed. As he layed you on your bed. You closed your eyes and blushed more as you felt bare arms wrapping around you. You turned around, admiring Sebastian's perfectly framed chest. He smirked and pulled you closer, putting his chin ontop of your head. You couldn't resist his warm, loving snuggles; as you were a neko; nekos are feline; felines love warm snuggles. You buried your face in his chest and rested your hands on both sides of your head, flattening your ears and resting your tail. He wispered something you couldn't quite hear. 

"I love you, F/n." 

You woke up in a room. You stiffened, ears and tail fluffing up in fear and dread as you realized where you were. 

"I'm back for you, F/n." You screamed with fear as your hand brushed up against a sharp spider- web. 

A/N: 

Me: *hides crying* Noo don't kill me! I'm so sorry for not updating! 

Sebastian: *happy look* You are excused, Nessa- Chan. 

Grell: WHAT ABOUT ME? >:O OIJFIJEWFIUHWUEIRHFIUANDKJFNAIERUFHIUEWHRIFHIUERN!!! *punches Sebastian* 

Sebastian: *eyes glowing with rage* F*ck you! Reader- Chan is MINE! *punches Grell back* 

Me: Popcorn, check! Comfortable seat, check!