Chapter Twenty Three

You squirmed, tears streaming down your cheeks. Claude smirked, running his hands down your bare waist. You had tried to scream. They were muffled. Not like anyone would hear it anyways. You didn't know how long you had been down there, a dark, dreary room that smelled of rotting blood. Much like Claude's breath. He adjusted his glasses and yanked you to the floor. (Busty girls, this is your cue to squeal with pain. I know the feels. xc) You sat there with legs folded on either side of you, making muffled sobs through the thick cloth. Your bare crotch touched the cold ground, sending shivers up your spine. You put your tail under it to keep comfortable. Well, as comfortable as a naked neko girl sprawled out on a hardfloor can be. Your ears drooped.

"You truly are beautifil, F/n. No wonder the reaper and demon want you." More tears came down as he wiped them away. He continued in a low voice. "But they can't have my F/n." I'm not yours... You thought with another sob. 

[Grell's POV] 

"We must save F/n!" I yelled. Sebastian nodded. 

"She's with Claude, that retched spider." 

"Let's go." I said, anger lacing my voice. We both ran until we found the manor. 

"I smell her." Sebastian said, walking away from the manor. An idea popped in my head. 

"Sebastian. We need Undertaker." He looked at me.

[Your POV] 

You held your breath as you went under the cold water again. The ice scratched at your sides as the old scars were re- opened.