Chapter Ten

You blushed at Sebastian's low chuckle.
"So... What about it?" You asked looking away.
"I find it deeply amusing my Master likes your tea more than mine."
You breathed a sigh of relief and smirked.
"I know more than I'm letting on, Sebastian." You said, walking away to start cleaning the rooms. Sebastian walked back to Ciel's study. You worked your way around the manor and finally finished by dinner, walking down to see Sebastian serving Ciel's dinner.
"F/n. Go make my tea." You nodded and walked into the kitchen, taking out the canister of tea and boiling some water. When it was done you spooned the tea into the pot and stirred, putting it all on a tray and moving it to the table to pour. You noticed Sebastian staring at you.
"Sebastian, your not going to learn my ways of tea making by staring at me." Sebastian snapped out of it and you could swear you saw a light blush on his cheeks and you shook your head with a small smirk. When you finished pouring Ciel immediately took a sip and grinned.
"You are dismissed, F/n. Sebastian, you are to stay here to help me retire when I'm finished." You bowed your head and left to take a shower.

<Time Skip brought to you by Pluto!!>

You woke up in the morning peacefully without Grell. You sighed and got up, getting dressed at the same time but then noticing a feeling of being watched. You glanced in the corner of your room and saw Grell.
"What are you doing here?!" You asked, your face turning red.
"Watching you." He simply replied, getting up.

A/N--
Me-- Sorry this was so suckish! I'm struggling with writers block but I'm still writing!!