Chapter Fifteen

"What is wrong with you?" Grell snarled at Claude, who was deeply amused. 

"Claude! Take me away from these vermin! Hopefully the damage has already been done." He said darkly as Claude picked him up and left. Sebastian cut you out of the chair and picked you up. 

"Bassy! You perv!" Grell said, flinging his jacket onto you. Sebastian just twitched his nose

"Let's get going." They both ran to the Phantomhive manor. A worried Ciel stood at the doorstep and immediately changed his mood before Sebastian or Grell could mock him. 

~Time Skip brought to you by THE GLORIOUSNESS OF WATERFALLS.~ 

"She better be okay. I'll sew your hands together with Claude's-" Grell started. 

"Shush! She's trying to sleep, reaper." Sebastian quietly spat. Your right ear twitched, causing Sebastian to shoot a death glare at the sexy reaper. "You woke her up." He hissed, smacking Grell lightly on the nose. Though, it still gave Grell a nosebleed. 

"You damned demon!" Grell said hushed. "Why did I ever fall for you when she still existed?" He scooted to the other side of the bed and leaned down to kiss your nose tenderly. You felt warm lips on your nose and lightly opened your eyes. 

"Grell?" You asked with a weak voice. Suddenly your ears fluffed up. "Grell!" You pulled him closer and hugged him tightly, not forgetting the jealous Sebastian. You sat up and pulled them in a group hug. Although they both hated the fact of being in a position to where they were touching, the were more than happy for you to be okay and to be hugged. They both pulled away and allowed you to lean back. Sebastian looked at you and in his professional doctor voice, spoke. 

"F/n, I advise you not to sit up again. You have a couple slitted bones. They'll heal fast, but I don't want to see you out of bed anytime soon." He said, kissing your forehead lightly and making you blush. Suddenly all three of you heard the loud, childish voice. 

"SEBASTIAN! GET OVER HERE!"  Sebastian sighed, walking out and grimacing at Grell's smug smile. Sebastian did something not suitable for a proper butler, and gave Grell the middle finger before walking out, not closing the door behind him. 

A/N: 

Me-- Happy now? c: Thanks for all the votes and positive comments! It really gets me more motivated! 

Sebby-- *glaring at Grell*

Grell-- *glaring back* F*** you, demon. 

Sebby-- >:o *censored* *censored* *ceeennnnnssssooorrrreeeddd* 

Grell-- *more censordness* 

Me-- *glomps Grell and puts Duck Tape on his mouth* Hush, child. *kisses his nose and glares at Sebby* 

Sebby-- *glares back*

Me-- Go take your anger out on Claude- Kun! 

Sebby-- *grins* With pleasure! *takes out butter knives and jumps out the window*