Chapter Twenty

Your tail flicked as you woke up. The warmth around you was yanked away and there were a couple of familiar screams. 

"Bassy! You woke her up!" Your eyes shot open to see Sebastian pinning Grell to the bed and starting to choke him. Your eyes widened. "Bassy- Let- Go-" You went into panic, barreling into Sebastian and making all three of you fall to the floor with a load thump. You had landed on Sebastian's chest, who was on his back, and Grell was sprawled out about 3 feet away from you two, who had the breath knocked out of him and had tears streaming down his face. Sebastian looked at you, and tried pulling you closer, but you slapped him. 

"Why did you just try to kill him?" You cried, getting off and going to Grell's side, wiping his tears away as Sebastian stood up and left the room. Grell sobbed a bit and caught his breath. 

"F/n, you s- saved me!" He said, hugging you to his chest. "I thought I w- was going to die." He continued, pulling lightly at your hair. 

"No, it's okay now. Sebastian won't try to kill you now." You kissed his chest and allowed him to hold onto you and cry on your head, with your tail wrapped around both of you. Suddenly the door burst open with Ciel at it. 

"Grell! I knew you were here. Leave at once." Ciel said coldly, slightly grimacing at the scene. You saw Sebastian behind him, with a light smirk on his face. Oh no he didn't! You silently gasped. Grell kissed the top of your head and stood up, looking a bit deperessed as he walked out. It wasn't like him to just give up; you realized. It was kind of sad. You knew he would be back later, though. Sebastian walked to you and took your hand, giving you a rose.

"I apologize for earlier today. May I take you out on a date to make up for it?" You slightly blushed at his request.