Chapter Twenty Two

[Sebastian's POV] 

I took my darling F/n on a date. It was fantastic. I fell asleep with her in my arms. I slowly woke up to feel cold and bare.  

"F/n.. Where..?" My eyes suddenly shot open at a familiar sense. Another demon had been here. I shot up and put my clothes on, walking into Ciel's chambers. "Please wake up, my lord." I said, opening the curtians. 

"Sebastian.." Ciel woke and stretched. I bit my lip. Something was happening to F/n. 

"My lord, our maid F/n has gone missing." Ciel's eyes widened. 

"Go fetch her." Ciel said. Bocchan was sure being kind today. I smiled lightly. 

"Thank you deeply, Young Master." Sebastian said, bowing and walking out briskly to the front door. His eyes widened as the scent got stronger. He looked around, and spotted a note. He covered his mouth and hissed with rage. 

[Grell's POV] 

Grell finally finished reaping the soul, one with a boring life, and decided to visit his darling F/n- Chan. He went to the store and bought a boquet of roses, and making his way to the manor, hummed a small tune. He walked to see Sebastian shaking all over with rage. 

"F/n.." He whispered. Grell turned angry. 

"What about MY F/n?" Grell said, walking up to him and freezing when he saw the note. They both looked at each other, over their rivalry. Only one thought remained in their minds. F/n was in danger. 

A/N:  

Me: Hehehehe Claire you know who you are~! This is to get back at you for that cliffhanger. 

C:< 

Grell: F/N IS IN TROUBLE!!! I NEED TO SAVE HER AND BE HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR! YES! I WILL MARCH IN TO SAVE MY DEAR F/N! 

Sebastian: Not if I get to her first. >:]